Video Camera Recs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video Camera Recs

I am looking to upgrade our video camera that we self film with. Right now we basically just use a handy cam type camera and a gopro. I mainly use it to self film my hunts and film my sons hunts. It doesn’t need to be TV quality, and I need something relatively compact and light that I can fit in my backpack or strap it to my pack.

TIA

Ttt

Comment

Ttt

Comment

I run the Panasonic HC-VX870 4k. I love it, small enough to easily get to the blind and the quality is excellent. I picked it up on sale for $500, not sure I would pay the regular price of $900. I have a couple YouTube videos where you can go check out the quality.

Texas Western Outdoors is a channel dedicated to bringing you real, raw footage from the outdoors. Whether it be hunting, gear reviews, or off-season vlogs. We are going to do our best to bring you videos in the most realistic way possible! Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarred View Post
          I run the Panasonic HC-VX870 4k. I love it, small enough to easily get to the blind and the quality is excellent. I picked it up on sale for $500, not sure I would pay the regular price of $900. I have a couple YouTube videos where you can go check out the quality.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBP...eYnXffsShnMuRQ

Thank you sir!

Comment

Grab a Sony Vlogging camera. They have a few different models but all shoot really good, crisp video and can produce super slow motion if that’s important to you.

Comment

Originally posted by stephenosborne0 View Post
              Grab a Sony Vlogging camera. They have a few different models but all shoot really good, crisp video and can produce super slow motion if that’s important to you.

Thank you for the info

Comment

Working...
              X