Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Fall Camps Open!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by c3products20 View Post
    So despite assembling a staff of strong recruiters, what seems clear is that new head coach Steve Sarkisian isn’t benefiting from the same first-year bump enjoyed by his predecessors — to land truly elite recruiting classes, Sarkisian and his staff will have to prove it on the field.

By Gerald Goodridge and Wescott Eberts

#becarefulwhatyouwishfor

https://twitter.com/BryceAnderson_1/...0%2Fframe.html

They are having to fight that is for sure. Need some W's this fall to help spark things.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      Anderson (S) is going to commit to the Ags, presumably, tomorrow… he was on campus last weekend. So, they reached out to a backup plan out of Louisiana whom quickly jumped on board.

3 star kid. I figure Sark is going to have to load up with them until he puts a worthy product on the field. Obviously, he can’t sale the SEC, yet.

Forgive my code speak, I’ve been solving the worlds problems with a dancing Chicken.
      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Or should he? I've seen post on Twitter where the SEC move could be as early as two years from now. Don't wait until you are there to see what's needed to compete.

Comment

I'm probably late to the show but Jeff Banks is married to a stripper whom he left his wife for and the gal tweets at croots? Come on man.

Comment

How long does new car smell last?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sark is just going to have to get W's on the field to try and turn the tide. Right now he's fighting an uphill battle in the state against Georgia, Bama, LSU, OU, Ohio State, and A&M. A&M's football program today is in a better spot than Texas coming off an orange bowl victory in Jimbo's third year, facility upgrades, coaching staff, recent NFL Draft picks, SEC, etc... We're finally at the cusp of where we wanted to be when we moved over to the SEC in 2012.

That's a lot to contend with in recruiting when Bama, LSU, Ohio State, Georgia, OU are coming in and picking off a few blue chips per team as well.
            Last edited by EastTexasMan; 08-06-2021, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Yall act like this is some sort of nail in the coffin, its 1 dude.

Comment

Maybe the Horns will finish in the top 100 in recruiting. All these hurdles the coaching staff has to clear in their first year may prove too much to have a successful class. A&M should win the national championship this year, with all these loaded recruiting classes, especially on the d-line. They should hold Bama’s offense to negative yards. It will be interesting to see college station celebrate a title. Were color photographs even a thing in 1939?

Comment

Get the net.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                    How long does new car smell last ?
                    .... it lasts a helluva lot longer than the smell from a 1939 leather helmet.

Comment

2021 College Football - Fall Camps Open!

L$U with another de-commit. And Jimbo dropping bags son! SEC ready!

Comment

Rah Rah Rah…Let’s see it on the field. Seen these things many times before.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post

LSU is a sinking ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                            LSU is a sinking ship.

That must make Ags a barnacle

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                              Alabama contacts are in this kid's ear. Saban will do whatever he can to sign a kid from LA to hurt LSU in recruiting. LSU is loaded at WR, 7 freshman with insane talent and 2 current commits. If this de-commit were an OT or LB position player, I'd be concerned. LSU gonna be alright Lil' Brother

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                                Alabama contacts are in this kid's ear. Saban will do whatever he can to sign a kid from LA to hurt LSU in recruiting. LSU is loaded at WR, 7 freshman with insane talent and 2 current commits. If this de-commit were an OT or LB position player, I'd be concerned. LSU gonna be alright Lil' Brother

Yup wr an secondary are deeeeeppp, we need all the depth we can get at OL/LB

Comment

Working...
                                X