Solo skiff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tazhunter0 View Post
    Where are you located? I have been looking at getting one. ( Solo Skiff ). Really want to see one in person on the water. I have already watched a bunch of videos of them. Being a big guy ( 5’11” 340# ), I’m not sure on it or a decent kayak.
    I'm located in deep south Texas. The city of San Benito. Your welcome to come take a look at it or take it out for yourself if you like.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
      What kayak do you have in case you want to sell it? I’m looking for another kayak
      I have a Oldtown Preadator PDL. Have it rigged with a helix 7, two anchor trollies, bow lights, boonedox landing gear, 4 rod holders mounted that can rotate and tilt. Maybe a thing or two im missing haha. Its the grayish color from Old town.

Comment

Originally posted by CityLimtRedneck View Post
        I have a Oldtown Preadator PDL. Have it rigged with a helix 7, two anchor trollies, bow lights, boonedox landing gear, 4 rod holders mounted that can rotate and tilt. Maybe a thing or two im missing haha. Its the grayish color from Old town.
        I would be interested in purchasing that kayak if you decide to sell for sure. I like the predator kayaks a lot. Had one for a couple years before going to a Hobie PA-12

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
          I would be interested in purchasing that kayak if you decide to sell for sure. I like the predator kayaks a lot. Had one for a couple years before going to a Hobie PA-12
          Sweet man, I will let you know if I end up selling it.

Comment

Working...
          X