Under The Big Sky Fest in Whitefish MT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
    Strings is hot! You get your December tix today?
    This post is the first I'm seeing about him being in Texas. My problem is from September to February I hunt. A December concert would be tough

Comment

Sounds great. Have a great time. I’ll be heading to Whitefish in a little over a week for my sons wedding. Kyle Park is playing at the reception. Will be my first time in Montana

Comment

Originally posted by buffalorider View Post
        Been wanting to go for several years, just haven’t been able to get around work schedule. This one and Braun Brothers Reunion in Challis, ID are on my list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Great lineup in Whitefish, but we will have to settle for some BBR this year.

Comment

Bet that will be a blast, just got back from Sandy Utah seeing Caamp and Trampled by Turtles…. Concerts out West are just better.
          In for more pics.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post

I thought Strings was pretty dang good going into this, but I definitely underestimated him. Absolutely amazing show on his part! As usual Yoakum put on a heck of a show as well. Bingham was good, but he wasn’t amazing in my opinion.
            Glad you had a cool time at the show, and keep posting those pics!

Comment

I’m ready to get back to MT! You able to do any fly fishing?

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post
                Great lineup in Whitefish, but we will have to settle for some BBR this year.
                I had a few beers in Clayton where they’re from on Wednesday. I’d love to make BBR though. I love Challis, and the lineup is pretty dang solid as well!

Comment

Originally posted by popeandyoung151 View Post
                  I’m ready to get back to MT! You able to do any fly fishing?
                  No time for fishing this go round unfortunately. We stopped in Buhl Idaho, and kayaked the snake down to Blue Heart Springs Wednesday morning, and we did a little hiking on the north side of Glacier first thing morning. I wanted to get some fishing in, but we’re doing what the wife wants since it’s her birthday trip lol

Comment

Right before Dwight, this morning along the Flathead, and a beer at Polebridge.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Above Blue Heart Springs, the trip to BHS, and breakfast in the Flathead!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                        This post is the first I'm seeing about him being in Texas. My problem is from September to February I hunt. A December concert would be tough
                        Meh! Shoot a deer in early November and hit the tour.
                        Dec 2 - Houston
                        Dec 3 - Austin
                        Dec 4 - Dallas

That’s my plan at least. Of course my place in East Texas is usually very dead post rut in early December, so I’m not missing a thing.

Comment

Billy Strings @ Moody Theater Austin Dec. 3 is sold out already.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post
                            Billy Strings @ Moody Theater Austin Dec. 3 is sold out already.
                            Thats a strong indicator that the guy is good. All his shows are selling out immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
                              Thats a strong indicator that the guy is good. All his shows are selling out immediately.
                              He’s VERY good. That said I still enjoyed Isbell’s performance more tonight. It was simply amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                                He’s VERY good. That said I still enjoyed Isbell’s performance more tonight. It was simply amazing!
                                Amanda Shires tagging along?

Comment

Working...
                                X