2019 Saltwater Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
    Baby got new britches.. Blue Ice RFL, new paint and gel...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Looks good

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

Looks really good.

Comment

That looks great!! Time to put some redfish on the deck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They are having the best Spring I have ever seen down in Venice Louisiana. Lots of big tuna and wahoo.

Comment

Looking slick brother!

Comment

I thought last night was going to be a slaughter, but had a hard time getting them to eat, even after grinding til midnight. . They were liking the plum chartreuse with the Paul brown eyes. Probably caught around 7 reds that were just under. These trout were 24.5 & 25.5

Comment

Gunna hit E Matty in the morning and see if we cant get something to eat.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesdad07 View Post
                    I thought last night was going to be a slaughter, but had a hard time getting them to eat, even after grinding til midnight. . They were liking the plum chartreuse with the Paul brown eyes. Probably caught around 7 reds that were just under. These trout were 24.5 & 25.5

Couple of pigs! Nicely done Matt!

Comment

Dang Matt, it's real hard for pics to do justice to big trout. Those sure don't look like mid-20's trout... Of course you bein' 5'-18" don't help none! You must be madder at 'em that me... don't think I'd a ever been able to take that pic and fish til' midnight with only to pics... I'd a been in bed WAY 'fore midnight!

Comment

Nice JamesDad07

Comment

Couple of pigs! Nicely done Matt!

Thanks Shane!

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                          Dang Matt, it's real hard for pics to do justice to big trout. Those sure don't look like mid-20's trout... Of course you bein' 5'-18" don't help none! You must be madder at 'em that me... don't think I'd a ever been able to take that pic and fish til' midnight with only to pics... I'd a been in bed WAY 'fore midnight!

Haha, I heard that! They do look like tiny trout when not held out towards the camera, and being 6’5” sure doesn’t help( I bet you’ve got the same problem) . I always have a hard time getting off the water when they “should be biting”, (even when they shouldn’t haha. I just enjoy being out there and taking it all in and enjoying God’s handiwork)

Comment

Thanks Shane!

Haha, I heard that! They do look like tiny trout when not held out towards the camera, and being 6’5” sure doesn’t help( I bet you’ve got the same problem) . I always have a hard time getting off the water when they “should be biting”, (even when they shouldn’t haha. I just enjoy being out there and taking it all in and enjoying God’s handiwork)

I haven’t met you but I do know Charlie and he is 7’14”.

Comment

You’re going to make me give that night fishing a shot. Lol

Comment

Deep sea boat rod for sale if anybody is looking for one.

Eagle

Comment

Working...
                                X