Hood Bowhunters First 3D Shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hood Bowhunters First 3D Shoot

The Hood Bowhunters Club will be having a 3D shoot on post at the boyscout camp right across from Belton Lake Outdoor Recreation Area (BLORA). The public is invited and a post decal is not required to access the shoot. I will post more information as I get it, or will have my wife, who is a member on here as grls_hunt2 put it on here for me, more than likely after our meeting this Tuesday, September 16. If anyone is interested in joining feel free to come to the meeting at the Rod and Gun Club on Fort Hood. The website for the club is : http://www.forthoodhunting.com/html/...nter_club.html. You can find the info you will need on the sight or email me at jbittinger@hot.rr.com for more info. DJM on here is a member as well. For directions shoot me an email and I will get them to ya. Will post them on here later.

James

3D shoot

All, it was brought to my attention today that the shoot has been cancelled.

James

Comment

James anything new come out of tonights meeting?It's hard for me to make it out there Tuesdays.At least till after volleyball season.

DJ

Comment

Meeting

Originally posted by DJM View Post
        James anything new come out of tonights meeting?It's hard for me to make it out there Tuesdays.At least till after volleyball season.

DJ
        Did not attend, was TDY in wonderful Atlanta, GA Only thing I know that came out of it was that they cancelled the 3d shoot that we just scheduled a week earlier We'll get there soon I guess.

James

Comment

Working...
        X