No announcement yet.

Brazos County (Bryan) Archery Club Shoot Feb 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gosh, I sure am sorry I missed all of the questions before the shoot. I've been swamped at work. Thanks for everyone else answering the questions.

FFR - first time shooters - no charge. Bring binos, range finder, arrows, bow and money for concessions.

A huge thank you to all of the set up crew - 5 kids - 3 of which were under 10, 5 adults. And of course a big thank you for the take down crew - 8 kids, 5 adults. I really appreciated how each one of you carefully loaded the trailer and packed the targets into the "tank". These targets are expensive and we love for them to not get broken.

Next shoot - March 11.

Comment

Originally posted by rhendrix View Post
      Talk about lucky.
      282fps arrow at 35yrds tip and insert went on threw the woods. and they only gave me a 5 that should of been a extra 20 point shot

Comment

Tracey,
        I really enjoyed visiting with you, your husband and a few of the Brazos County Archery members. What a great range you guy's have; it will really test your field ranging skills for sure, I know it had me fooled several times.

This was my first visit and I really liked the Facilty.

Maybe next month I can make it a little earlier and help with setting up and taking down of the targets. Also, bring my Bow and try my luck at shooting.

Folks if you have not visited the Brazos County Archery Club you are really missing out. Great shooting range and great people; everyone is very friendly.

Also, the Red Beans and Rice that Tracey fixed up for the shooters was Great!!!!

Again, Thanks Tracey for the Tour......

Comment

Working...
        X