2019 Saltwater Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
    Ok, so i realize it is Monday, but if Friday could hurry that would be great.

100% agreed. My mind is already at the beach. Might not be a productive week at work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You have no idea!!

Im only working till Thursday then off for 10 days

Comment

If today would just hurry that would be great. I fly out to the keys tomorrow to chase some tarpon around until Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
          You have no idea!!

Im only working till Thursday then off for 10 days
          Keep your fingers crossed, but right now, weather is really lookin' up for us FINALLY!! 4th time is a charm!!

I'm gonna be useless at the office this week!!

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
            If today would just hurry that would be great. I fly out to the keys tomorrow to chase some tarpon around until Sunday.
            Sweet! Post a bunch of pics if you can!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gigem95 View Post
              Had a hard time locating the fish all day Saturday but my brother landed this nice red today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I bet that wind was brutal! Nice one!

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                Heck yeah!!!!

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                Keep your fingers crossed, but right now, weather is really lookin' up for us FINALLY!! 4th time is a charm!!

I'm gonna be useless at the office this week!!

Im trying not to think about it in hopes awesome weather will be a surprise. I moved around tackle, tied leaders, checked wade bags etc friday while my son watched. I made sure to get a bigger spoon to stir the pot with him

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                  Heck yeah!!!!

Im trying not to think about it in hopes awesome weather will be a surprise. I moved around tackle, tied leaders, checked wade bags etc friday while my son watched. I made sure to get a bigger spoon to stir the pot with him
                  Hope you boys have an epic trip! Y'all deserve a break for sure! I cant even imagine what it would be like to catch that many fish in one day!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                      Sweet! Post a bunch of pics if you can!

Will do!

Comment

Looks like Saturday morning I will be taking my wife for her first ever wade fish trip in the bay.

I hope I can find some fish so she can find out what all the fuss is about.

Comment

Good luck Justin! Where you planning on taking her? Sure hope the water is clear for y'all. Clear water and "shuffle"... no problems with stingrays... Muddy water, even with shuffling, risk is much higher... If you can't see your feet, the fish (or rays) can't either...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                            Good luck Justin! Where you planning on taking her? Sure hope the water is clear for y'all. Clear water and "shuffle"... no problems with stingrays... Muddy water, even with shuffling, risk is much higher... If you can't see your feet, the fish (or rays) can't either...
                            East Matagorda, Probably start at Kains cove. I think i am going to go Friday evening and see if I can locate some fish.

Comment

East Matagorda, Probably start at Kains cove. I think i am going to go Friday evening and see if I can locate some fish.
                              I'll shoot you to a spot that should have some fish if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                                I'll shoot you to a spot that should have some fish if you want.
                                Sure. We will be at the parents all weekend if yall want to bring Parker down to swim.

Comment

Working...
                                X