TSRA state cowboy shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TSRA state cowboy shoot

It’s a beautiful morning to make things right!
    Attached Files

Yes it was. Glad the rain held off.

Comment

What posse are you shooting on ?

Comment

I think I am on 2. Which one are you on ?
        Last edited by Billy Bad Bass; 05-19-2019, 05:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bad Bass View Post
          I think I am on 2. Which one are you on ?

Comment

Sorry I missed you today. I didn't see your post until after I got home. How did you do? I struggled with the targets.

Comment

Had about 6 or 7 misses and a P lol ! Shot the dump plate in just over 14 seconds so was happy about that but had issues jacking rounds on a couple of stages on the rifle. Think I jacked 3. I was a mess lol! But had a great time. Heck Dee missed 3 on the swinger first stage Saturday. He shot pretty solid though obviously taking over all. I was super empresses with Brass Tacks and his daughter “Sue Nommy”. She’s going to be good and cute a a button. Makes me feel good seeing young kids shoot like that. There is still hope for the future.
              Last edited by sharkhunter; 05-19-2019, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Sounds like you did pretty good considering. Those were tough targets. I had a few more misses than you and a p as well. Also jacked a round out on the dump. Still had fun!

Comment

That bear will make you overconfident every time. Ask me how I know lol

Comment

Originally posted by papabearclif View Post
                    That bear will make you overconfident every time. Ask me how I know lol
                    I did well on the bear. That dang swinger with the swinging plate is tough lol ! I’m going to shoot a few of THSS monthly matches to work on that some.

Comment

The key to the swinger is to wait until it reaches the top of either side and fire. It adds a little time but cuts down on the misses. I don't shoot for time though. Not a gamer. I know I ain't gonna win any speed awards.

Comment

Working...
                      X