No announcement yet.

Classifieds Section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As long as people aren’t bumping their post 3 times a day every day I could care less. I think a 24 or even 48 hour limit between bumps would be nice, but not necessary.

Comment

An occasional bump, isn't bad, but after about 1,000 you should probably consider Craigslist.

Comment

There is a SKS for sale in the classifieds in case anyone is interested

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
          Don't even get me started on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
            Needs subcategories
            THIS^^^

This is the only tweak that the Classifieds really needs. If we at least had separate sections for Firearms, Hunting Gear (non-firearms), and Non-Hunting Related Items, it would be a huge help. Doesn't have to be 37 different subcategories.

Comment

My only complaint is folks need to post pics!

Comment

Sub categories would be great. other than that it's fine

Comment

Bump for you

Comment

I like it. I can’t be on 24/7 so being able to bump up the post helps me see more threads. I’m not going to scroll through 10 pages of classifieds to find something that was posted this week. Maybe limit it to one or two bumps a day. Annoying when people bump their post every hour.

Comment

Slow news day..

Comment

I try not to bump mine too much but I don't normally sell a bunch of stuff here. I do have 2 threads going now which is a unusual deal for me. I try to bump them once or twice a day depending on how quick they fall off the first page. Now if people don't want me to bump them I will gladly quit doing it.......just as soon as the dachshund pups and show rabbits sell.......lol.

-john

Comment

You guys must be bored?? I don't mind bumps. Bump it til you sell it for all I care. If I miss something on the classifieds, oh well. Nothing here we NEED right?? If I am in the market for something special, I use the search function. I do think folks need to close, lock or say SOLD on items just out of courtesy. They will be off the front page quickly anyway with all the bumps right??

Comment

Hard to complain when it is FREE.

Comment

I think it's fine like it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
                                Bump

Comment

Working...
                                X