Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers Up for Everyone ...

Comment

This part of life is hard to take, but nothing we can do about it. Sorry for your pain but focus on the good times y'all shared. Peace and Love to all.

Comment

Prayer sent for you and your parents.

Comment

Praying for your mom and yourself friend.

Comment

Think of y’all man!!

Comment

Man, I went through this with my parents too, and it's not a good time. In a way, I was somewhat fortunate in that my dad went quickly to a massive stroke and my mom's mental faculties had been on the downturn for a while so she was spared somewhat of the loneliness.

Whatever the situation, though it's tough on everyone and I pray for the best possible outcomes for you all. Real sorry you guys are having to go through this, but it is indeed a part of life most of us have to face in some fashion sooner or later...

Lord God in Heaven, hear our plea. Give this family peace as they deal with the end of an earthly life that spanned many, many decades for their patriarch. Lord make this father's passing from this life to his eternal home a peaceful passing and painless. Guide his care-givers to his comfort, and make them mindful of the over 60 year bond between him and his wife that she be included in the comforting and peacefulness. Indeed Lord we ask for peace for this sweet, sweet mother who has stood as one with her husband all these many years as a shining example to their kids on how two people can become one flesh only separable by death. Give the family fond memories of times past and allow their grief to turn to joy through remembering the good times. Comfort them as they minister to their mom after their dad's passing. Give them all strength to endure these trials and hold them in Your protection. Lord we thank You for this loving couple and the powerful witness for you that they have been. We pray for the best possible outcomes in this their last days, and we rejoice in the homecoming that will be eternal with You forevermore. In the name of Jesus Your Son and our Savior, Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                Man, I went through this with my parents too, and it's not a good time. In a way, I was somewhat fortunate in that my dad went quickly to a massive stroke and my mom's mental faculties had been on the downturn for a while so she was spared somewhat of the loneliness.

Whatever the situation, though it's tough on everyone and I pray for the best possible outcomes for you all. Real sorry you guys are having to go through this, but it is indeed a part of life most of us have to face in some fashion sooner or later...

Lord God in Heaven, hear our plea. Give this family peace as they deal with the end of an earthly life that spanned many, many decades for their patriarch. Lord make this father's passing from this life to his eternal home a peaceful passing and painless. Guide his care-givers to his comfort, and make them mindful of the over 60 year bond between him and his wife that she be included in the comforting and peacefulness. Indeed Lord we ask for peace for this sweet, sweet mother who has stood as one with her husband all these many years as a shining example to their kids on how two people can become one flesh only separable by death. Give the family fond memories of times past and allow their grief to turn to joy through remembering the good times. Comfort them as they minister to their mom after their dad's passing. Give them all strength to endure these trials and hold them in Your protection. Lord we thank You for this loving couple and the powerful witness for you that they have been. We pray for the best possible outcomes in this their last days, and we rejoice in the homecoming that will be eternal with You forevermore. In the name of Jesus Your Son and our Savior, Amen.

Thank you
                I always get a positive message from you
                You are always such a blessing to us on the sight!!

The hardest part has been watching my Mother she feels has moments feeling Guilty because she can not care for him at home but @ 84 she has her own aliments that restricts her physically!!

Thank you all for caring and sharing your ti
                Me and prayers

Ron

Comment

God bless

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers sent

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent for you and your family Ron. Our family went through this with my grandparents a little over 10 years ago. They were a few days shy of their 69th wedding anniversary. I spent as much or more time with my grandparents growing up then I did with my parents so I can relate to the pain you feel for both your parents. Let me know if you need someone to talk to or pray with you.

Comment

Prayers sent for your family.

Comment

Prayers up.

Comment

Working...
                            X