Commercials ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Commercials ???

Just wondering if you Guys over there to west have all these Lawyers in your local news in commercial breaks just wearing there business name out of control. We have 2 here that will come on twice in one break. Had 1 car dealer ship that was worst but I guess now since he cannot get enough cars he quit. I hate even trying to watch the news now with all of this crap then it's not even worth your time now watching the news here with all the killing going on in Baton Rouge. Just asking. Thanks

Medicare supplement ads are worse.

Comment

Yep

Originally posted by Walker View Post
      Also the ones wanting you to try a new drug and the names they are giving them. Where do they come up with these Crazy names. Lol

Comment

Lost me at local news

Comment

I only watch Fox News. I know I know…… I’m reminded every 15 minutes that with my promo code I can buy a pillow which is normally 89.95 for 29.95. Wow. Mike Lindale discounts a fricking pillow 60 bucks and is still making bank. SMDH

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
            I only watch Fox News. I know I know…… I’m reminded every 15 minutes that with my promo code I can buy a pillow which is normally 89.95 for 29.95. Wow. Mike Lindale discounts a fricking pillow 60 bucks and is still making bank. SMDH
            I have two my pillows and love them, plus Mike's a christian, Wife just got the slippers, Rather give my money to him then Walmart or Target.

Comment

You can't listen to the radio, without a "Balance of Nature" commercial...
              I'm sick of them. I wouldn't buy that stuff, if they gave it to me..

Comment

I can remember when they had white people in some commercials.

Comment

Car Shield must cost $3k dollars a year per vehicle to pay for 300 commercials a day on TV.

Comment

Liberty, Liberty, Liberty......Flo and Progressive......The General.......We are Farmers,.........Jake from State Farm....etc. It ought to Pi$$ all of us off that they make that much money that they can advertise non-stop like that.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                      I can remember when they had white people in some commercials.
                      Wasn't that long ago either.

Comment

Originally posted by JFFB View Post
                        Just wondering if you Guys over there to west have all these Lawyers in your local news in commercial breaks just wearing there business name out of control. ..... in Baton Rouge. Just asking. Thanks

sounds like you're in a FOOOOGG of Confusion and need Gordon

I agree 10000% brother, it's beyond ridiculous as every TV commercial is filled with Gordon, Dudley & DeBosier, Spencer Callahan, Morris Bart, etc... Gordon alone spends close to $10M on TV and billboard advertising.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJC0JXE2nlA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJC0JXE2nlA[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                          sounds like you're in a FOOOOGG of Confusion and need Gordon

I agree 10000% brother, it's beyond ridiculous as every TV commercial is filled with Gordon, Dudley & DeBosier, Spencer Callahan, Morris Bart, etc... Gordon alone spends close to $10M on TV and billboard advertising.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJC0JXE2nlA

Lol He fogged me to death. He has to the worst one. I can leave and go to north Louisiana and pass through some towns on the interstate and see 5 to 7 signs. One call that’s all or don’t get caught in a Fog. What else can I say. 1 negative person must be $$$ Lawyer. Thanks Guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                            Make sure you check your zip code!! 👐

Comment

Lawyers, Medicare with washed up celebrities. It never ends

Comment

Working...
                              X