Lasik recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lasik recommendations?

I know Mann Eye is a sponsor here, but thats a bit far for us to drive (houston). I am hoping to find a surgeon my wife can have a consultation with. She had surgery around 10 years ago and 2 revisions since then. She needs a third.

The doctor she has been going to is in Austin and I convinced her to see someone else and get a 2nd opinion. Her eyes still have real estate but she is tired of spending thousands just to have to go back and get surgery again after 2 to 3 years. To be honest her vision is complete crap. She can see about 100 feet away what I can clearly see 400 ft away. It is a danger for her to get behind the wheel without corrective lenses.

All that to say she is a unique case. Lasik hasn't been working, she can only wear hard contacts and they have to be custom ordered at over $500 a pair since the geography or her eye is so unique.

Anyone have recommendations in the dfw area? Thank you.

I went to Tylock George in Irving. It has almost been a year and no problems.

Comment

I had mine done probably 14 years ago at booth eye care in Dallas. I don’t even know if he is still in business. It’s about time for me to get a revision also.

Comment

I used Brian Renelle in Hurst which is up in DFW area. It was about 8-10 years ago and they did a good job on my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Double R 2 View Post
          I used Brian Renelle in Hurst which is up in DFW area. It was about 8-10 years ago and they did a good job on my eyes.
          Funny enough, we just drove past that place on the way to a park where I saw a tbh sticker.

Comment

Kleiman Elvangalista in Arlington did mine and I’ve been extremely impressed

Comment

Working...
            X