No announcement yet.

2022 Texas Rangers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slap Richards with a walk off in extras last night.

Comment

That was a fun game. Tidy little sweep of the angels...

*** was wrong with Madden last night? Did he have a date to get to?

Comment

I just saw the replay of the popup earlier where the midget fraud screwed up the play where they tried to double Seager off of 1st. Did they ever explain why they didn't invoke the infield fly rule on that?

Comment

2022 Texas Rangers

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          I just saw the replay of the popup earlier where the midget fraud screwed up the play where they tried to double Seager off of 1st. Did they ever explain why they didn't invoke the infield fly rule on that?
          Not sure what you mean by midget fraud but my son and I caught the replay of the infield fly after his practice and I was confused too. I’ve searched around and couldn’t find anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My guess is he’s talking about Altuve.

Comment

Just wanted to mention that the Rangers just swept the FIRST PLACE Angels, dropping them into 2nd place and taking over 3rd place from Seattle.

Now just need to win some games in Houston. Glenn Otto looked pretty good tonight.

Comment

Well, don't look now, but the Little Rangers are back to .500. Who woulda thunk it? They've beaten some good clubs, gotten some good pitching, and generally played some good ball. hoping it continues.

I don't know what has gotten into Martin Perez, but i wish he'd have found it ten years ago. Oh well, the guy is getting it done now.

Recent call ups are doing well. Josh Smith looks like he has something. Good times.

Comment

Perez has been fun to watch, he’s figured out how to hit spots with his stuff.

I haven’t been a great fan lately, but I watched the last two, and they were fun to watch. I like how major league teams who aren’t top tier, still play a little old school! I’m not sure it will hold up, but it’s fun to see.

Comment

Anyone able to watch the Rangers on MLB TV? From my understanding it looks like the only option for streaming is Bolly sports southwest on Directv’s streaming option.

Rangers aren’t on MLB TV unless you’re outside the region?

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan81 View Post
                      Anyone able to watch the Rangers on MLB TV? From my understanding it looks like the only option for streaming is Bolly sports southwest on Directv’s streaming option.

Rangers aren’t on MLB TV unless you’re outside the region?

yeah it sucks, we cant even watch the games with what we have at our house.

and yeah, what a great last few weeks for this group, get to start back over even after a rough start. semien needs to figure it out though.

Comment

Direc TV is the only service provider wirh Ballys correct? I've been able to watch some games in my hotel room.

Nice little run they are on.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

2022 Texas Rangers

We have spectrum streaming and have Bally, but I think it’s only available to Spectrum internet users.

On another note, Perez has been impressive and this team has been fun to watch. By this time last year I had pretty much given up on watching Rangers baseball. That liner Perez took to the shin makes him a better man than me. I hit my shin on the coffee table and contemplate filing for disability.

Last edited by CentralTXHunter; 06-01-2022, 07:42 AM.

Comment

Yup. F Ballys and the Rangers for getting into that contract. I haven’t watched but a handful of games in the past 2 years due to Dish and FSSW/Ballys contract issues. Sucks but, I’m not giving up my college football Dish at the lease for the Rangers.

Comment

Being an Astros fan, I feel Rangers fans pain of not being able to watch their team. This is what I used for 5-6 years to watch the Astros and it worked great for me. I now have Fubo which luckily has ATT Sports Net, but I’m assuming this will still work.

Comment

I have Suddenlink here in Tyler and am able to watch the games on Bally. Problem was that until the last couple weeks, I hadn't wanted to.

Comment

Working...
                                X