Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what year are we thinking the new members of the SEC join? In a recent interview Jimbo thought 2025.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Who cares what Jimbo "thinks"?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

With all the stupidity going on, dove season and CFB can’t get here fast enough!

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
          So what year are we thinking the new members of the SEC join? In a recent interview Jimbo thought 2025.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Whatever year that ESPN decides.

Comment

The Big 12 likely has 14 teams in 2023, could force the hand, but I figure 2024. I also figure exit negotiations are ongoing.

Comment

My personal opinion is 2023.

Looks like Texas vs Bama will be at 11am on Fox with their Big Noon Kick Off Show since they had the first pick this year. It is going to be a hot one!

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post

Looks like Texas vs Bama will be at 11am on Fox with their Big Noon Kick Off Show since they had the first pick this year. It is going to be a hot one!
                Are we going to go ahead and predict the outcome of that one?

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                  Are we going to go ahead and predict the outcome of that one?
                  Early odds Bama +14.5 getcha money on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                    Early odds Bama +14.5 getcha money on it.
                    If I bet, I would take Bama to cover the two touchdowns. I will either win money or be happy Texas didn't get their doors blown off to start the season. Almost 1/2 of the Texas team will be brand new guys so it could take awhile for them to find their groove.

Comment

Watch out for USC

Comment

Take Bama. My gut is telling me UT will struggle this year with our youth. I love our offensive skill players, and I am hopeful our QB situation is much improved. I am still super concerned about the defense and how we are going to get better???

Comment

If I bet, I would take Bama to cover the two touchdowns. I will either win money or be happy Texas didn't get their doors blown off to start the season. Almost 1/2 of the Texas team will be brand new guys so it could take awhile for them to find their groove.
                          Every team is beatable on any given Saturday. That's why I don't wager on CFB.

Look at us last year... we were horrible and still beat bama.

Comment

That sounds Brutal. I remember how hot it was for the night game when LSU was there in 2019. EMT's passing out cool off rags from ice buckets and tents with misting fans set up in the concourse.

Comment

A few programs have stated they would like to go in 2023 but it's been crickets otherwise.... Truly, I don't see it happening anytime soon if ever. However, those group of 5 teams coming into the Big 12 may have a better route to the CFP. Maybe, possibly.... Just a thought.... As the transfer portal opens up the door to all kinds of possibilities.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                Who cares what Jimbo "thinks"?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                                Easy there Bob! I only mentioned that because Jimbo was asked the question and I haven't heard of any recent discussion on the subject. But I guess I care?

Comment

Working...
                                X