Not me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
    Can't believe these retailers just let people steal and don't do anything about it. Total bs. F j b 2
    They just pass the savings on to the legitimate shoppers.

Comment

Thats a great news story to start the day!

Comment

Enjoyed reading something good for a change. Thank you, BigDaddy!

Comment

Theft is bad, the store I work for shrunk out just over $2 million last year and that was considered good compared to our other stores around here. Theft is bad and the only thing about it we are allowed to do is aggressive customer service but the thieves know this and it doesn't deter them anymore like it use too. If I were to stop them I would get fired which in all reality might not be that bad of a thing anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
            Have friends that work the apple stores as well as several other stores in the mall for extra jobs as police officers. They are told they are there for show only. If someone robs or steals from them let them leave. The insurance will cover the cost as it will cost to much time and money to go through court. Not to mention the liability they don’t want. It’s a shame.
            The consumer who pays for his chit is actually paying for stolen merch, ….and paying for the insurance also !
            Last edited by Drycreek3189; 04-27-2022, 10:14 AM.

Comment

The best part of the Story! When I was following them thru dfw airport they hit the barricade arm at the toll booth an blew thru I stopped and got my ticket and paid when I left

Comment

Originally posted by coker737 View Post
                My Brother works for a local Drug Store chain. They received word the other day that they can watch a THIEF load a bag up with merchandise and as a store worker they can not question the thief. Let um Go. You can be terminated if you try to stop the. SAD

What chain might that be?? Asking for a friend.

Joking aside this sucks. They know they can write it off and pass on to us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X