Famous Relatives?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisgunguy View Post
    Not famous but accomplished. My grandfather was on the team that invented the color TV. He also has patents for the umbrella shaped radio antenna that was on the first moon buggy used in the last Apollo missions. He was from Jersey so I assume he liked beans in his chili.
    Was that RCA in Newark?

Comment

My great uncle was Johnny Weissmuller.

Comment

According to a family history my Dad had made up, Someone in his mothers history owned some of the land over the Mammoth cave system in Kentucky back in the Civil war days. Made a mint mining salt peter from the cave. No mention of whether he had beans in his chili.

Comment

Great uncle is Clifton Clowers - though I’m not sure he was really famous. I do still have a little place that buts up to his old farm on the mountain. Good guy. He definitely put beans in chili, they were poor folks.

Comment

I got nuthin. My wife is from Denmark and wants beans in the chili.....unreal. I make her wait until I have had a few bowls before she does this nonsense.......but it is still good.

Comment

My wife's GGGUncle was Quanah Parker

Comment

i have an uncle that would probably nominate himself as my famous relative.

we have always thought my youngest son logan will be famous one day, for what, we dont know, for good or bad, we dont know, but we just have a feeling people will know his name

Comment

My moms, cousin’s husband was closely related to Clyde Barrow.
                  Bet you wouldn’t have tried droppin beans in his chili.

Comment

My great uncle was Maxwell Smart. I still have his shoe phone....and nude photos of a young Agent 99....

Comment

My dad can beat up your dad. ...At least back in the day

George Minshew is a Grand Master in American Tae Kwon Do and an expert in martial arts school management, He's been in the martial arts since in 1963.

Comment

I don't know about famous relatives, but we only put beans in beaver chili.

Comment

Originally posted by E.TX.BOWHUNTER View Post
                          When he was alive my cousin was kind of famous Chef Paul Prudhomme. For the record, he did not put beans in his chili.
                          KPaul's is my favorite restaurant in New Orleans!

Comment

My great aunt was once the mayor of Patton Village. I believe she did a bad job and got indicted, but I don't really know her or any of the details. My claim to fame. I'm royal!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                              My dad can beat up your dad. ...At least back in the day

https://www.usadojo.com/george-minshew/
                              But did he put beans in his chili?

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa1210 View Post
                                My cousin was on David Letterman doing "Stupid Pet Tricks" with his dog Bailey. Currently has over 10 million views.

Sent from my Pixel 5a using Tapatalk
                                Is your cousin that Moreland fella who lives in Ft. Davis and carves dead trees?

Comment

Working...
                                X