No announcement yet.

Form 4 Wait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got the call that my 4/7/21 stamp is in. Dealer said he had a stack and was calling people on a day that they were closed to get them all out. Guess I have to wait a bit longer [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by scott123456789 View Post
      Not feeling the love. I’m sitting at 350 and I call once a week to hear still pending.
      Gotta mail them those gift cards to get it pushed through

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
        got a late June one in. Still have a late March and April and May ones pending.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Any of those mine? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
          Any of those mine? Lol
          yep.... in the still pending batch. i recently moved and have a place behind my house to shoot if you want to come play with it one day though.

Comment

yep.... in the still pending batch. i recently moved and have a place behind my house to shoot if you want to come play with it one day though.

Haha nice. I’ve been crazy busy but if I get freed up I will.

I need to get with you and get a rimfire can in the works.

Comment

E File is making it very quick. Some turned around in under 3 months!

This is a game changer

Comment

batch approvals are a thing I suppose. June guy got a July and November in also.

Comment

March 2021. Dealer got the stamp mid March 2023.

Comment

Originally posted by cantexduck View Post
                    March 2021. Dealer got the stamp mid March 2023.
                    That seems suspicious.

Comment

Originally posted by Apodz View Post
                      That seems suspicious.
                      Shoot. I mean March 2021 to March 2022.

Comment

Wrote a check January 17-2021, cashed March 17th. Approved March 7th 2022. Finally got the stamp at my dealer March 27th.

Comment

Feel sorry for everyone on the old system prior to the E File changes.

I may have to order another 1-2 cans just for this reason

Comment

Ordered mine on 4/4/2022. Just need to get in and finish up everything at a Kiosk, then sit and wait. I was told wait times are around 3 months right now as well when you e-file, so that's super encouraging. I'll give an update when I have one.

Side note, I had them send the can to a local shop that has a gun range so I will be able to have "conjugal visits" in a week or so and even use it at the range until my stamp comes in. That's a cool option if you are considering purchasing.

Comment

batch approvals are a thing I suppose. June guy got a July and November in also.

My Brother in Law got one that was an efile from January and a paper file from November on the same day 2 weeks ago.

Comment

This is the longest I've waited for a paper file to be returned with purchases over 2019/20/21---- check 5/25/21, dealer says still showing pending.

Two calls to ATF phone line where I waited more than 30min and hung up-- also the longest I've ever spent.

Glad e-file is up and running b/c everything else has gone further down the drain.

Comment

Working...
                                X