Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ClayW View Post
    Just flat out takin' their lunch money!

Congrats on another one! Looks like solid hooks on that one too.

Comment

You are on a roll! Congrats.

Comment

For y’all going out tomorrow….birds have been flying down super early here. These birds were on the ground before 6:55

Don’t get caught runnin late tomorrow mornin!!!

Comment

For y’all going out tomorrow….birds have been flying down super early here. These birds were on the ground before 6:55

Don’t get caught runnin late tomorrow mornin!!!
          And congrats

Comment

Took my wife's cousin's husband from New Orleans to Jackson County this morning with his brother in law. They were tagged out by 7:45. Onto a new county for them this weekend! Both really good birds with big hooks and 9.5"-10" beards.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by TildenHunter; 04-01-2022, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
              Took my wife's cousin's husband from New Orleans to Jackson County this morning with his brother in law. They were tagged out by 7:45. Onto a new county for them this weekend! Both really good birds with big hooks and 9.5"-10" beards.

Awesome! That part of the state is a great story.

Turkeys didn’t exist in the parts of Fayette County I visited in the early 2000’s

But now they have a thriving population.

Comment

Awesome! That part of the state is a great story.

Turkeys didn’t exist in the parts of Fayette County I visited in the early 2000’s

But now they have a thriving population.

We have 3.5 miles of Arenosa creek boarding this place and big trees. Birds trade up and down the creek the whole way. Pretty awesome being on a hood Turkey hunt 1:30 from Houston. Probably had 6-8 different gobblers around.

Congrats on all the early season success!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                  We have 3.5 miles of Arenosa creek boarding this place and big trees. Birds trade up and down the creek the whole way. Pretty awesome being on a hood Turkey hunt 1:30 from Houston. Probably had 6-8 different gobblers around.

Congrats on all the early season success!

Congrats! What part of Jackson county are you all in? I am in NW Wharton county probably 5 miles from the county line. We see more birds every year.

Comment

Near Victoria and Jackson co line.

Comment

Good Luck this morning everyone!

Comment

JFT Turkey Tour 2022

Beautiful morning to join in the JFT cool club. Still kinda dark here but the morning is waking up. Haven’t heard a gobble yet and I’ve been here since Thursday. It was windy as all get out yesterday (25/35 with gusts to 45) but it still as heck this morning. No green on the mesquites but there hasn’t been any water either. Game cams finally started showing strutting last week but who knows where these guys are at in their game. Hopefully we can flip their switches the next 3 days .

Good luck to all y’all this weekend. Shoot straight. Bow or a Bangstick …

Last edited by Smart; 04-02-2022, 06:09 AM.

Comment

Drizzling here, kinda nasty, but in the blind and hear gobbling kinda far off. Im set up in the same place as last time.

Comment

Official LDP from yesterday’s bird

We’re getting ready and about to head to the soccer fields.

Comment

Good luck ‘erbody this morning. I’d be after em if I had a place to go. Them spring mornings in the woods are special!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Beautiful morning to join in the JFT cool club. Still kinda dark here but the morning is waking up. Haven’t heard a gobble yet and I’ve been here since Thursday. It was windy as all get out yesterday (25/35 with gusts to 45) but it still as heck this morning. No green on the mesquites but there hasn’t been any water either. Game cams finally started showing strutting last week but who knows where these guys are at in their game. Hopefully we can flip their switches the next 3 days .

Good luck to all y’all this weekend. Shoot straight. Bow or a Bangstick …

Good luck Smart!

Comment

Working...
                                X