No announcement yet.

Best suppressor for the money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One thing about rugged that is awesome. Unconditional lifetime warranty. Not sure all manufacturers carry that type.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jomw10 View Post
      What is your primary use?
      For a hunting can I will go with a Dead Air Nomad TI (or similar, light and small).
      For target shooting I'll go with a Dear Air Nomad L or LTI (big and max noise reduction)
      For rapid fire a sandman ( heavy duty)

I like Dead Air silencers but other manufacturers have similar offerings. Just decide what is your primary use and find several cans that fit the profile.
      It will be used for huntin coyotes and hogs and probably occasionally shooting prairie dogs.

Comment

You won’t be disappointed with the deadair nomad-30.

Comment

Originally posted by kenner27 View Post
          You won’t be disappointed with the deadair nomad-30.
          Nope. Great Silencer. And Mount adaptability so you don't have to be married to any attachment method. Hard to beat.

Comment

I have the hybrid 46m in jail and interested in how that performs. You can place a 22cal end cap on it, but still has a large bore which might not be the quietest. Wanted something to use for anything if needed. Other than those I have been happy with Q but gas blowback sucks on a AR and will need to change to adjustable block.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X