Conroe Catfish Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conroe Catfish Guide

I'm looking to book a guided catfish trip on Conroe and I'm curious who some of the most reputable guides are. I ran a search through some older posts and came up with Tex Bonin, Billy Mills and Catfish Killer. Are those still good options? Is there someone else I should call? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

LAKE CONROE'S FULL SERVICE FISHING CHARTER! Safe Harbor Walden Marina 12050 Melville Dr. Montgomery, Texas 77356

Comment

Tex...

Comment

WBT - thanks for asking this b/c I have the same question. But I am a lot more high maintenance since I can't just hop on a boat. But I just might get to send my wife and Uncle on this idea. I just pinged Bradleys guide service and will see what happens.

Comment

I’ve been with Brad nice guy easy talking knowledgeable and fun to talk to. Haven’t been with the others. I prefer fishing sommerville though and have been once with weldon kirk. Extremely nice man and put us on some cats

Comment

Thank you for the recommendations and hopefully it works out for you too 4Wheels.

Comment

May try The Fish Dude. Don’t know much about him but he calls into the outdoor show in Houston, sounds like he always in some fish.

Comment

We used Tex for a four generation guided catfish trip. Had my 82 year old Dad, myself, my son, and 2 grandsons. Tex did a good job putting us on quality fish.

Comment

Originally posted by 4wheels View Post
                  WBT - thanks for asking this b/c I have the same question. But I am a lot more high maintenance since I can't just hop on a boat. But I just might get to send my wife and Uncle on this idea. I just pinged Bradleys guide service and will see what happens.
                  Henry if I recommend someone it's because I have fished with them. He has a pontoon boat and can maybe get you on it. If you plan a trip please add Karen. She has been out with him like 3 times...
                  Last edited by Johnny Dangerr; 03-29-2022, 05:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WBT View Post
                    Thank you for the recommendations and hopefully it works out for you too 4Wheels.
                    when are you looking to go?

Comment

Brad is a good buddy of mine and will put you on the fish.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                        when are you looking to go?
                        Monday, April 18. I’m going to down in Houston for a charity sporting clays tournament on Tuesday (benefitting C.O.P.S) and I’m trying to set up something for a couple of the shooters. Hoping to have a small fish fry when the tournament’s over.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                          May try The Fish Dude. Don’t know much about him but he calls into the outdoor show in Houston, sounds like he always in some fish.
                          That guy is something else

Comment

Originally posted by WBT View Post
                            Monday, April 18. I’m going to down in Houston for a charity sporting clays tournament on Tuesday (benefitting C.O.P.S) and I’m trying to set up something for a couple of the shooters. Hoping to have a small fish fry when the tournament’s over.
                            I have training all that week or Id take yall. Catching catfish on conroe is as easy as it gets for the next few weeks.

Comment

If my Uncle Tex can't put you on some fish, then the fish aren't biting.

Comment

Working...
                              X