No announcement yet.

2022 Tundra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am a huge Toyota fan, but **** that front end is ugly !

Comment

So the new tundras have plastic beds? I looked it up and I am actually glad they have theses pardon me aluminum reinforce composite because that will steer me away even more from tundra at least the 2022.
      I have a 2012 tundra now and had a 2004 prerunner that my grandson has been driving a few years.
      Last edited by tps7742; 03-26-2022, 08:12 AM.

Comment

I have a 2010. Was hoping to upgrade but the new Tundras are ugly as homemade soap. My 2010 has 170k mikes, so I think I’ll just hang onto it for a while longer.

Comment

Capstone looks cool. Hybrid and starts at 75k.

Comment

Ordered 4/4 TRD off road Mid December. Scheduled to come in this week. Will take pics and post when it arrives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m wondering what the actual numbers of the wastegate failures are in a percentage. I’d wait until that is a known fixed issue.

Comment

Based on this thread sounds like I’m in the minority. I hate the look of the 22’. The front end is plain ugly to me. I prefer the look of 21 and earlier models, especially in lunar rock to each their own!

Comment

Originally posted by SanSaba007 View Post
                  Ordered 4/4 TRD off road Mid December. Scheduled to come in this week. Will take pics and post when it arrives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you mind sharing what one of these costs? PM is fine. I may be interested in ordering one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I passed one on I-10 last week and thought it was a new Tacoma. They look very, very small as far as exterior dimensions go. Did they reduce the size of the body? What are the torque and towing number for it?

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                      I passed one on I-10 last week and thought it was a new Tacoma. They look very, very small as far as exterior dimensions go. Did they reduce the size of the body? What are the torque and towing number for it?

Ever since Toyota revealed the 2022 Toyota Tundra, I’ve heard a lot of people complaining about everything from the engine to the grille. I may have even been a part of the grille contingent. But curiously, a new argument has popped up about this new Tundra being smaller than the previous model. With the trend of everything getting bigger, I’m not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

The few I’ve seen in person looked pretty ugly.

And then I saw some leveled, with tires on Instagram, and my mind may be changed.

Just actually saw an Army Green one in Freeport and it looked pretty sick. Lifted, bigger tires, tinted windows.

Comment

The stupidest decision Toyota made on these 2022 Tundras was to not put tow hooks on the front of the 4X4 pickups. Currently there is no way to add them.

Comment

This one was displayed in Park City Utah.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Pics didn't load on first post

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m waiting and seeing how much one of the hybrid TRD Pro’s cost. But I think the TRD Pro version looks phenomenal. I had a 2018 TSS 4X4 and loved it except it’s gas mileage. I jumped out of the frying pan and into the fire and got a 2021 Titan Pro 4X

Comment

Working...
                                X