2022 Thermal and Night Vision thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whale View Post
    No videos, but I purchased one last year and really like it! Got it from Outdoor Legacy sponsors on here. Called them and discussed recommendations and suggestions. Very helpful and very quick shipping. I would recommend the scope and seller again.
    Thank you!

Quick question, once it’s zeroed in can it be taken off the gun and put back on the same gun (or a different gun same platform) and it still holds zeroed in?

Comment

The LTs don't have the ballistic calculator but all of the $2400+ scopes do. I've personally got 4 weapon and caliber profiles on mine for when I want to take a different gun for the occasion.

The LRF is actually very accurate in open terrain, but if your trying to use it through thick brush or tall grass, you just get to laze the target a few times to be sure and you're set.

If there's any fog or it's raining, it's useless.

This has been my personal experience so far.

I like all of the features of my ATN, but ultimately, I want the best image I can get and retain as many of the features as I can. That's why I was looking at the thermion 2 xp50. Or I could sell my whole rig and buy a used HaloLR but then I loose the video recording unless I want the ungangly cable and DVR, not to mention, I currently can hunt 2 nights on a single charge on my ATN vs my dad's HaloLR eats CR123s like it owns stock in the battery company...

Sent from my ASUS_I002D using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by static99899 View Post
        Next time you have an opportunity, would you mind sharing a picture of what you mean?

I have the Thor 4 4-40x and it's a beautiful picture on days and nights below say 70%, but above that, and the picture gets hazy.

Sent from my ASUS_I002D using Tapatalk
        I have not taken any shots thru the scope---will be out next week and will see if I can get some if it is foggy.

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
          I have not taken any shots thru the scope---will be out next week and will see if I can get some if it is foggy.
          That would be awesome. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
            Thank you!

Quick question, once it’s zeroed in can it be taken off the gun and put back on the same gun (or a different gun same platform) and it still holds zeroed in?
            Yes, my son uses it more than me. I take it off and utilize it as a hand-held and he replaces it back for more hunting situations. No issues so far. He has also switched guns and zeroed to a different caliber on a different reticle.

Comment

Just put a Thermion XM50 on my Bergara to snipe coyotes and hogs out on my oats. Should have some video soon.

Comment

Just ordered a AGM Rattler TS35. Any tips or info I should know about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone know what that new talion xq 38 site is going to come in at price wise? Or any details on it yet?

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Whale View Post
                    Yes, my son uses it more than me. I take it off and utilize it as a hand-held and he replaces it back for more hunting situations. No issues so far. He has also switched guns and zeroed to a different caliber on a different reticle.
                    Thank you sir!

Comment

Originally posted by Eastexhunt View Post
                      Just ordered a AGM Rattler TS35. Any tips or info I should know about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      I'm saving funds for it. Let us know what you think once you got it and played with it.

Comment

I am looking hard at a Iray RIKO 640 3x and Nvsion X35.

Just need to sell my Reap and Iray 384 if I do

Comment

Lets talk Thermal Monocular.

I've been kicking the idea around about getting one because scanning through my scope on my rifle gets tiring after a while.

The 2 budget friendly option I have been looking at are the PULSAR AXION KEY XM30 2.5-10X THERMAL MONOCULAR or the AGM TAIPAN TM19-384 1.9-15.2X THERMAL MONOCULAR.

Who has which and how do you like them?

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
                            Lets talk Thermal Monocular.

I've been kicking the idea around about getting one because scanning through my scope on my rifle gets tiring after a while.

The 2 budget friendly option I have been looking at are the PULSAR AXION KEY XM30 2.5-10X THERMAL MONOCULAR or the AGM TAIPAN TM19-384 1.9-15.2X THERMAL MONOCULAR.

Who has which and how do you like them?
                            how much are those?

Comment

Originally posted by ati View Post
                              how much are those?
                              $1595-$1599.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
                                $1595-$1599.
                                wow!

Comment

Working...