Looking to order an F-250.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking to order an F-250.....

Anyone have any idea about delivery times?

I ordered mine last week. They said expect it to be in late January or early February.

Comment

I was told 12 weeks.

Comment

I was told 16 weeks on Monday.

Comment

Depends on what you put on it. There is a slow down on adaptive steering and tremor packages from what I heard.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
            Depends on what you put on it. There is a slow down on adaptive steering and tremor packages from what I heard.

Dam you I knew about the adaptive steering issue, but not the Tremor part. I ordered a 250 Tremor, and now you’re hurting my feelings lol

Comment

I ordered one from Chastang in Houston on 9-13-21 and took delivery of it on 10-21-21.
              '22 F350 Lariat. Pretty quick and seamless.

Comment

This might further slow down the order process:

Ford is requiring its salaried workers to get vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to comply with the Biden administration's requirement for federal contractors.

Comment

I've had my F250 for 3 months. After adding tires and wheels. I add dual stabilizers what a different in the steering now. Good luck with your order.

Comment

Ordered mine on 18Sept21 just got a build date of 15Nov

Comment

Ordered a week ago & got a vin & 11-29 week for production.

Comment

Got my build date and vin today. January 17th. Should have the new truck by February so looks like in the meantime, while I wait, I'll be buying a new turbo for my RAM [emoji849].

Comment

I ordered a tremor and was told I would have the truck by mid to late December. Then was contacted by the dealer and told that it would be mid to late January now. I ended up just canceling my order since I couldn’t wait that long. I bought a 21 Duramax Carhartt edition the next day with 4K miles on it. Ford is supposedly going to change everything in 23.

Comment

Ordered a F-250 Tremor in late August and they hit every scheduled date on time. I got the truck in 7 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Was told on Friday 8-12 weeks F-350 SRW lariat

Comment

Working...
                              X