Tyhp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tyhp?

Wow, just talked to them again and they added Hagen to a hunt at Rancho Tres Hijos near Tilden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      Wow, just talked to them again and they added Hagen to a hunt at Rancho Tres Hijos near Tilden.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to call tomorrow for my daughter. I have her entered in a all girls hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
        Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to call tomorrow for my daughter. I have her entered in a all girls hunt.

Heck yeah! Ask for Kim.

Comment

I got an email this evening. One of my sons was selected for a November hunt at Lester Farms

Comment

Originally posted by Mbbriggs05 View Post
            I got an email this evening. One of my sons was selected for a November hunt at Lester Farms

Nice! Good luck to him!

Comment

So I guess the key is keep calling and bug the cr@p out of them?

Comment

Tyhp?

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
                So I guess the key is keep calling and bug the cr@p out of them?

Honestly, I called to see if they could give me a list of hunts I had Hagen signed up for and to get clarity on the process. They’re putting applications together and picking kids 21-30 days out for each hunt. One thing lead to another and she asked if we had ever hunted with them and if we’d be interested in a hunt that only had one participant signed up that’s two weeks out.

Last edited by Chad C; 10-21-2020, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Honestly, I called to see if they could give me a list of hunts I had Hagen signed up for and to get clarity on the process. They’re putting applications together and picking kids 21-30 days out for each hunt. One thing lead to another and she asked if we had ever hunted with them and if we’d be interested in a hunt that only had one participant signed up that’s two weeks out.

Awesome!

Comment

They called this morning. There are two open spots for this hunt near Tilden.

If interested shoot me a PM and I’ll give you the number to call for the huntmaster

Comment

If interested shoot me a PM and I’ll give you the number to call for the huntmaster

PM sent.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                        PM sent.

Replied

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Just found this thread, Thanks Chad. I had a post in ATC. Anyway, my oldest son got drawn for this weekend at the Summers El Ranchito in Webb County. Anyone ever been there or know anything about the ranch? I found an old thread where Poco went but couldn't find results or a write up.

My youngest step-son also got drawn for a hunt at Summers Martinena in Webb County. Anyone ever been there or know anything about the ranch? Is this the same ranch as El Ranchito? Maybe a different pasture or is it a different location altogether.

I'm still hoping to get my youngest son and oldest step son on a hunt in November as well. This will be my youngest son's first hunt with the program and my oldest step son's last year in the program.

Thanks for any info.

Comment

Looks like my son got in and the hunt is now full. Thanks again Chad.

I still have one more son trying to get on a hunt so if anyone hears of a hunt that isn't full yet, I would appreciate a heads up.
                              Last edited by cehorn; 10-29-2020, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cehorn View Post
                                Looks like my son got in and the hunt is now full. Thanks again Chad.

I still have one more son trying to get on a hunt so if anyone hears of a hunt that isn't full yet, I would appreciate a heads up.

That’s awesome! Should be a good time!

Comment

Working...
                                X