Let One Fly This Morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let One Fly This Morning

Since I don't have a place to hunt and I'm getting jealous of everyone's postings on their deer they have shot I figured I would add a little post of my own.

When I released it, the wind was blowing pretty hard so it gave the arrow a little vibration but it hit the mark and got me a nice trophy ram.

Yall have fun this weekend and keel a biggun, and if you don't mind let one fly for my son's Caleb and Cayden. Be safe and God Bless!
    Attached Files

I would have given him another year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That ram would have died anyway if you had left it alone! =)

Cool antenna. Where did you get it?

Comment

FYI - a a lighted noc will increase your radio's reception by 100 miles.

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
          FYI - a a lighted noc will increase your radio's reception by 100 miles.
          Lol if they made one that would only come on at night that would be perfect.

I just slipped it over my existing antenna. It's an arrow I had from the bow I use to have.

Just sprayed some of that gorilla glue that lady put on her hair that made national headlines with. Figured if it can be that difficult to get out of her hair then it has to hold that arrow in place going down the highway.

Comment

Originally posted by sideways View Post
            I would have given him another year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            This for sure especially with truck prices being what they are now.

Comment

I bet it didn't go 20 yards.

Comment

Lol I have had this truck since the pandemic started and people weren't buying so I got it about 8 grand cheaper than it would be now with the mileage.

Comment

I shot a flu flu straight up in the air trying to hit a tennis ball……….it came down and stuck in the top of a telephone pole. It stayed there for a few weeks before I came home and found it in the yard

Comment

Working...
                  X