New car buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New car buy?

Looking for a new ride for the wife. Well, maybe not brand new unless we can find the right deal. Right now, she’s in a GMC Arcadia. It’s been a good vehicle, but it’s a 2012 and around 250,000 miles. She’s ready to update. Friend at work had suggested a Chevy Equinox or the Hyundai Santa Fe. She said the Hyundai has to many “blind spots “ whatever that means. She likes the Equinox but says it’s smaller than what’s she’s used to. I said “Well, we no longer have kids to haul around either”!!!
    Any suggestions from the GS?

Dodge Durango with a 392 hemi

Comment

Originally posted by Lightning48 View Post
      C’mon man!!!!
      I didn’t win the lottery!!!

Comment

Nope wait at least another year.

Comment

Chevy Blazer or Dodge journey

Comment

Originally posted by dgilbert View Post
            Nope wait at least another year.
            Wish I could. She let me buy a 4 wheeler, now it’s her turn.
            I just did not even see that coming!!!
            And the 4 wheeler isn’t even brand new!!

Comment

We just reserved a Kia Telluride, but I would highly recommend the Sorento if you don’t need a bigger vehicle. I’ve never owned anything that wasn’t American made, but I really like the Kia’s. Warranty is hard to beat, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txheartshot View Post
                We just reserved a Kia Telluride, but I would highly recommend the Sorento if you don’t need a bigger vehicle. I’ve never owned anything that wasn’t American made, but I really like the Kia’s. Warranty is hard to beat, too.

My wife loved the looks of the telluride when they came out, but the Hyundai version was so much nicer in person. We didn’t get either or anything for that matter [emoji23] but I believe they have basically the same warranty

Comment

Originally posted by txheartshot View Post

I’ve bought two kia’s in the last year for business, no complaints and the service program and warranty are hard to beat.

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                    C’mon man!!!!
                    I didn’t win the lottery!!!

LOL Lenny. Just throwing options out there😁

Comment

Toyota Highlander…… will last at least 250,000 miles

Comment

Wife just traded in her truck for a new trailblazer good mpg down fall small backseat and trunk

Comment

KIA and Hyundai are similar to Chevy and GMC. Both Hyundai and KIA use a lot of the same drivetrains, have a lot of the same vahicle with just a different badge on it, and have the same reliability.

For the record I’ve owned both Hyundai and KIA vehicles and currently have a KIA Niro hybrid as my daily. It routinely averages 50+ mpg, is very comfortable, and any problems that it has had have been taken care of promptly by KIA.

Comment

Took my wife's Buick Enclave in to my friends body shop to look at some light hail damage on the hood and he said that Buick was the best built SUV out there, which surprised me. I think that is the same thing as your wife's Acadia. Get her another one.

Comment

Just had the Buick Enclave from the dealer as a loaner. Hate to admit it, but it was really nice. Wife currently drives a Sante Fe and love it.

Comment

Working...
                              X