Oregon question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oregon question

Wife and I wanting to go to a state we've never been to. Considering Oregon. Please let me know of things to see and places to visit in Oregon. Maybe going next week.

Thanks!

Beautiful state. Just stay away from Portland if you can. That place sucks...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wife and I just got back. Definitely try to take a drive to Crater Lake. It’s a cool area with the bluest water you’ll ever see. They have a lodge where you can get a drink and watch the sunset over the lake.

Comment

Stay away from Portland, Eugene and Ashland. Everywhere else is awesome.

Comment

Carter lake, ocean beaches, there are plenty of mountains, I would save the Columbia river gorge but fire has done some damage there.

Comment

I elk hunted eastern Oregon in the John Day Wilderness Area. The nearest dot on a map was Granite, population 22 year round.

Comment

My parents just moved to Bend Oregon. That town is awesome!! Try the "10 Barrel Brewing Co. Awesome place

Comment

Craft beer
                Cannon Beach / Indian Beach
                Bandon Dunes (golf)
                Great wine

Comment

There are some negative comments on Portland, but we had a good time. And yes, there are some great craft beers around if you are in to that. We hit several.

Comment

Crater Lake is a must see. Also nearby Union Creek has old lodging and be sure to eat at Beckies Cafe there.

Comment

Working...
                    X