The Elk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by a3dhunter View Post
    Well, on one job application I have moved to the second step of the hiring process. Will be testing to see if I make it to the third step.
    I'm trying not to get my hopes up since this one seems like a long shot, but maybe this is what the Lord has planned for me. I'll give it my best and throw in a few prayers!
    I am pulling for you buddy! I will pray for you!

Comment

Originally posted by drthornton View Post
      For guys that put in for New Mexico you can review your hunts online. It's not official but if you got a refund in a particular hunt category you did not draw.

Login to your online account via the link below, Click public Draw Hunts and then click review next to each Species group. If you got a refund i.e. -$760 you did not draw. If it says refund $0 you drew but you may not know which unit.

I struck out across the board Elk, Deer and Antelope
      -$760 next to amount due????????
      I have nothing that says refund?

Comment

For guys that put in for New Mexico you can review your hunts online. It's not official but if you got a refund in a particular hunt category you did not draw.

Login to your online account via the link below, Click public Draw Hunts and then click review next to each Species group. If you got a refund i.e. -$760 you did not draw. If it says refund $0 you drew but you may not know which unit.

I struck out across the board Elk, Deer and Antelope
        It's now down for maintenance... Oh well, I guess I can wait a few more hours to find out... but the anticipation is killing me!

Comment

Originally posted by Split Arrow View Post
          It's now down for maintenance... Oh well, I guess I can wait a few more hours to find out... but the anticipation is killing me!
          I was on when it shut down!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ELKAHOLIC View Post
            I was on when it shut down!!!
            Haha- I blame you for shutting it down!

What units did you put in for?

Comment

Originally posted by split arrow View Post
              haha- i blame you for shutting it down!

What units did you put in for?
              For elk
              Last edited by ELKAHOLIC; 05-02-2012, 08:31 AM.

Comment

Looks like New Mexico fixed the backdoor flaw from this monring. Guess the Return $ from this morning was not intended to be shown. I hope it was wrong but I doubt it.

Comment

Yep I checked mine as well. It showed pending

Comment

Darn it! I didn't read the last few comments above and went to check my status and got all excited when I saw pending instead of a refund. When will they make the results available?

Comment

Originally posted by BuckSmasher View Post
                      Darn it! I didn't read the last few comments above and went to check my status and got all excited when I saw pending instead of a refund. When will they make the results available?
                      May 9th

Comment

Looks like New Mexico fixed the backdoor flaw from this monring. Guess the Return $ from this morning was not intended to be shown. I hope it was wrong but I doubt it.
                        I still can't even get on to see because the site is still down for maintenance! argh

Comment

well tbh the talk is now that they are somehow starting to free range over the border of eastern NM so, i dont know much about the elk world but i am taking a venture to missouri this fall to take a bull but i am staying in a lodge gonna get the hang of things before i go wasteing money.....best of luck to all the tbh brothers out there.... and for the record it will be my first one with a bull

Comment

My landowner just notified me that there is a cow elk out of the neighboring high fence and on our place. I was already going after a big boar this weekend....it just got alot more interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              My landowner just notified me that there is a cow elk out of the neighboring high fence and on our place. I was already going after a big boar this weekend....it just got alot more interesting.
                              That will make some good eats! Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                Yum!!! Cow/calf elk is awesome eating for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X