No announcement yet.

2021 College Football -Week 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hook ‘Em! We’ve got a baseball tournament this weekend, hope to make it home in time to watch the game.

Comment

It’s game day! We’ve got one heck of a busy day planned. Here’s to hoping for better football to finish it off…

Berk “Venom” softball @ 9:00am

Berk “Wildthings” soccer @ 10:30

H “Boomsticks” baseball 1:15 @ Texas Star

H “Boomsticks” baseball 3:00 @ Texas Star

Texas kicks @ 7:00

Hook’em

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Game day. HOOK EM!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
          It’s game day! We’ve got one heck of a busy day planned. Here’s to hoping for better football to finish it off…

Berk “Venom” softball @ 9:00am

Berk “Wildthings” soccer @ 10:30

H “Boomsticks” baseball 1:15 @ Texas Star

H “Boomsticks” baseball 3:00 @ Texas Star

Texas kicks @ 7:00

Hook’em

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Busy day!!! I have 4 volleyball matches to watch today myself. Last Saturday obligation this fall, glad it was a bye week.

Good luck to everyone today!

Comment

I love Game Day.

Waiting on 7pm sucks but nice to be able to catch a lot of CFB on TV.

Comment

Trying to make Smart proud.

Comment

Demond Demas is going to start for A&M today. Curious to see if he can take advantage of this opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                  Demond Demas is going to start for A&M today. Curious to see if he can take advantage of this opportunity.

I hope so. Tired of hearing/seeing his name with no results.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Good hunt in SoTx on our family and friends hunt that started in 1978. Whitewings dominated the pile this year. Usually we are nothing but mournings.

Hook em Horns!! No watch-a-lay the game tomorrow. Too many birds in the field to tune in. DVR will have to do. Good luck to the dove and teal hunters.

Nice shooting! Looks like a good time

Comment

Interesting. He goes from no snaps to starter. It will be interesting to watch him on the field and watch him play.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                        Interesting. He goes from no snaps to starter. It will be interesting to watch him on the field and watch him play.

He’s played every game but sparingly and no targets this year. I’m curious too to see if he can separate and get some balls his way.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                          I hope so. Tired of hearing/seeing his name with no results.

Agree.

Also Chase Lane is always getting a pass.

I would to see Moose Mohammad get some meaningful PT today. I think he has the tools to be really good.

Comment

Man, first time I’ve got to sit down and watch game day this year. We’ve been running and gunning since the season started. It’s good to fire up the grill and watch some good games. Predictions for the day:

My Ags and the horns get back on track with strong showings against teams they should dominate and do.

Deficiencies of Notre Dame finally catch up to them and Purdue upsets them.

Bama rolls Florida.

Oklahoma rolls Nebraska.

Michigan State beats overrated Miami.

Auburn beats Penn State in likely the best game of the day.

Comment

Agree.

Also Chase Lane is always getting a pass.

I would to see Moose Mohammad get some meaningful PT today. I think he has the tools to be really good.

Lane didn’t have a great game last week (couldn’t get any separation) but has been a solid player, especially on third down.

I do want to see what Demas can do, and after all the fall reports I’d also like to see Moose on the field. I also think the timing with Calzada could be better with a couple of those guys than with the “starting” wideouts. Hopefully they will spread the ball around and all the playmakers can get involved.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

He’s played every game but sparingly and no targets this year. I’m curious too to see if he can separate and get some balls his way.

Good deal. I was thinking under the impression he hasn’t seen the field. Now I have a reason to watch the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X