Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking back at player participation, I did not realize Alfred Collins did not play last Saturday. I'm looking forward to seeing how much his presence alters the push and pressure from the Dline on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      Looking back at player participation, I did not realize Alfred Collins did not play last Saturday. I'm looking forward to seeing how much his presence alters the push and pressure from the Dline on Saturday.
      I heard that too... why was that?? He's not injured is he? Or is he just working to see the field?

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
        I heard that too... why was that?? He's not injured is he? Or is he just working to see the field?
        There hasn't really been an explanation other than one site saying he is not in the doghouse.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Dove hunting Fri and Sat evening in the Panhandle and two kids fishing events in the mornings hoping for piles of mournings with some Eurasians mixed in. DVRing the game ....Maybe have it on my phone in the field but I doubt it. Even if we limit on mournings, its hard to call it an evening with the Eurasians trickling in till dark.

The Alibi is in place

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2021 College Football -Week 2

Checking in from Colorado (but not attending the game.) Just need to get this on my participated thread list.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Texas 45
              Hogs 23

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                Originally posted by El General View Post
                There hasn't really been an explanation other than one site saying he is not in the doghouse.
                — When asked about Alfred Collins, Sarkisian said you have to earn playing time and he is close. He's a talented player and is in a position to get more playing time this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Atascosa View Post
                  — When asked about Alfred Collins, Sarkisian said you have to earn playing time and he is close. He's a talented player and is in a position to get more playing time this week.

https://247sports.com/college/texas/...man-170558184/
                  Sounds like a coach speak non-answer to me, but could be the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Atascosa View Post

https://247sports.com/college/texas/...man-170558184/
                    I don't follow the team closely, but I was under the impression he was the best DL player at Texas?

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                      I don't follow the team closely, but I was under the impression he was the best DL player at Texas?
                      I think the thought is that he will grow in to that. Coburn is our best DL.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                        The Alibi is in place

Sorry for hunting...

Comment

Sark adds another DL from SEC country to the official place saver list.

Last edited by Chad C; 09-09-2021, 03:43 PM.

Comment

New car smell in ATX

Comment

H2H with Saban in his own backyard.

Bigtime.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes, yes, let the new car smell flow through the forty!

Comment

Working...
                                X