Penny stocks anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bows08 View Post
    Yall need to check out KYNC. Fixing to run hard.
    Here is some DD to read through. Announced app launching August 6th. Should have a good run coming and then some.

Comment

Looks like it had a small run at the end of today.

Comment

I would not enter KYNC right now. That pump was about two or three months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
          I would not enter KYNC right now. That pump was about two or three months ago.
          App date released (August 6th). The previous run was all on rumor. Now have solid confirmation of app and release date. It's running hard again today (40%+) but it will run for another 2 weeks at least....

Comment

App date released (August 6th). The previous run was all on rumor. Now have solid confirmation of app and release date. It's running hard again today (40%+) but it will run for another 2 weeks at least....
            From up 60% this morn to only up 16% at closing. Lots of bagholders from May and June dumped today on the news. Tomm will be interesting. Im staying out though. Good luck to you.

Comment

I loaded MNGG heavily at .001 and expect to lift off soon.
              This guy knows stuff. Thanks

Comment

Good call,

Comment

tried to buy some MNGG and my Fidelity account said : "Opening transactions for this security are not currently permitted due to limited company information and/or the risk associated with the security."

Comment

IPIX finally picking up some momentum the last several days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Got to say Ive been impressed so far. Have not entered though.

Comment

This thing blows up huge IMO at anytime. This will be 9 straight green days. May be slight drawback but doubtful.

Comment

This thing blows up huge IMO at anytime. This will be 9 straight green days. May be slight drawback but doubtful.
                          Im telling you right now this is a pump and dump. CEO is Richard Wilson and hes a known scammer. Hes CEO of ICBU as well. Hes run lots into the ground.
                          This is KYNC and ICBUs business address: Google it.
                          438 Eagle Drive
                          Ione, CA 95640

When I see companys run from peoples houses like this, I stay away. Go look at HPIL or XLFS company address and then tell me your honest opinion on what you think. Dont fall in love with these penny stocks because as soon as you think you hit gold, the dump starts. Selling as it goes up and buying as it goes down is how you play.
                          Last edited by RutnBuk; 07-28-2021, 12:07 PM.

Comment

I didn't either, thinking it's to late now, Dumped the rest of my HPIL today.
                            Last edited by Bassdeer; 07-28-2021, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                              I didn't either, thinking it's to late now, Dumped the rest of my HPIL today.
                              Up another 12.5% with KYNC today. I've been in and stayed in through the P&D. Believe me, I'm shaving profits this time but this will run through next week for sure. IMO really take off after that but I completing understand the hesitation... good luck to all.

Comment

KYNC up 186% in the past 10 days. I'll take it. Run isn't done by a long shot but do your own DD (I posted some at #2041).

Comment

Working...
                                X