Clear All

Tristar Shotgun

Any thoughts on them?

Own one. Shoots where I point it.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Curious myself

Comment

Just bought a raptor walnut 20ga. . Haven't shot it yet but after a complete breakdown and cleaning/inspection it looks to be a quality gun. Good fit and no tool marks. . I will be buying a Tristar Trinity 20ga. in the near future. I did a lot of research and found zero bad reviews on any Tristar.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Walker; 07-09-2021, 05:30 PM. Reason: Add pic

Comment

Good info so far. I seen an over/under 20ga Tristar in Walmart for around 375. Was thinking this may make a nice dove gun.

Comment

Son has a 12 he would make a deal on. Synthetic with maybe a box through it.

He won it and don’t need it.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post

Thanks for the offer but I was really wanting an o/u.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post

Details?

Comment

I’ve got a 12ga semi I’ve been running for a few years now with no issues. It was just the black synthetic painted it to keep the rust/wear away. I’ve run it in salt and fresh water. It’s been used as an oar. No rust no fuss runs anything I’ve fed it. Good bang for your buck in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by TopKnot View Post
                    I’ve got a 12ga semi I’ve been running for a few years now with no issues. It was just the black synthetic painted it to keep the rust/wear away. I’ve run it in salt and fresh water. It’s been used as an oar. No rust no fuss runs anything I’ve fed it. Good bang for your buck in my opinion.
                    Is the oar the first thing every duck hunter throws out the boat?

Comment

I’ve got several o/u including the 3.5” 12ga in salt grass camo I bought for duck goose hunting.

The main things that separates them from my Brownings and Beretta is the wood and the Tristars feel lighter.

Hard to beat for the price

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                        Is the oar the first thing every duck hunter throws out the boat?
                        I wondered the same thing. Never met a waterfowl hunter that doesn't use their gun to paddle with.

My buddy has a Tristar 20 gauge. I've never seen it malfunction.

Comment

Great guns

Comment

Bought a Viper G2 28ga a couple of years ago, have slain many much dove with it. Like it.

Stu

Comment

Working...
                            X