Pnuma Camo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pnuma Camo?

Just curious if anyone has any experience with Pnuma camo? I am considering getting a few pieces. I’ve held most of the pieces in my hands and here are the pros that I see.

-Texas company
    -wool rivaling firstlite
    -outer layers including rain gear quiet enough for bow hunting
    -some really innovative whitetail pieces including a electric/heated vest
    -camo pattern looks really good

Discover hunting camo clothing & apparel built to outperform & outlast all others. Tackle the wilderness in gear that is backed by a LIFETIME GUARANTEE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m curious as well after seeing it on elk shape. From my Google research, reviews are good. They also have a good warranty if I remember correctly

Once I’m not as much of a fat kid anymore I’m going to invest in good camo, it might be this stuff instead of Sitka

Comment

Originally posted by kd350 View Post
      I’m curious as well after seeing it on elk shape. From my Google research, reviews are good. They also have a good warranty if I remember correctly

Once I’m not as much of a fat kid anymore I’m going to invest in good camo, it might be this stuff instead of Sitka

I’ll be honest I don’t have any but I have held it in my hands and I’m impressed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Camofire has some of it regularly

Comment

I have a few pieces. So far I would put it on par with Sitka Gear. The only minor complaint I have it that some of their stuff seems to run large.

Comment

Made overseas?

Comment

Working...
            X