Middle Coast Texas In Ground Pool Cost?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Middle Coast Texas In Ground Pool Cost?

Don’t have a clue but curious what a simple design in ground pool cost out the door in the Victoria/Crossroads market?

What’s annual maintenance on a 12’x24’ ish size pool deepest area 5’?

Is it better to go fiberglass insert style?

Is there financing options?

Something like the attached:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Adjustments.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	737.2 KB
ID:	25252166

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Going to send you a PM with the # for a guy that builds pools in that area.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Colton View Post
          Going to send you a PM with the # for a guy that builds pools in that area.

10:4 thanks!

Comment

In as well

Comment

The numbers are not friendly, the wife has been harassing me for a pool so I’ve been getting some quotes, expect $60k on the low end to the skies the limit.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                The numbers are not friendly, the wife has been harassing me for a pool so I’ve been getting some quotes, expect $60k on the low end to the skies the limit.

Wow that’s insane

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post

This. Free form is a better value than square/rectangle. No unused corners. Prices are way higher than a couple years ago. They should start ours next week

Comment

Yes as mentioned above 60k will probably be very basic build for gunite pool. When we were trying to get bids for ours company’s would respond with “we start at 100k”. That was in the Georgetown area so our prices might be a little elevated compared to yours?

I could text you pics of ours if you need ideas? I would post here but have no clue how.

Comment

We had alot of extra Travertine work done, 16x32 rectangular with hot tub. 67k.

We went through Lyons for financing, they had the lowest rate around 3%. They've been very easy to work with as far as the drafts to pay our pool builder at certain steps of completion. Waiting on the plaster/pebble tech and will he done soon.

Nelson Pools out of Splendora. Shawn is a fair man and they've been in the business a long time. Do your research on builders.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter02 View Post

We went through Lyons for financing, they had the lowest rate around 3%. They've been very easy to work with as far as the drafts to pay our pool builder at certain steps of completion. Waiting on the plaster/pebble tech and will he done soon.

Nelson Pools out of Splendora. Shawn is a fair man and they've been in the business a long time. Do your research on builders.

Good Info Thank You!

Comment

Originally posted by brunner View Post
                          Good Info Thank You!

Welcome bud, good luck man.

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter02 View Post

That’s awesome! Share some pictures when it’s complete if you think of it!

Comment

Originally posted by skinsfan View Post
                              That’s awesome! Share some pictures when it’s complete if you think of it!
                              I will bud, thanks. The process is not a fast one so it becomes a little nerve racking at times, but it's all finally coming together.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X