Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Australia has a huge mouse plague and PETA has the answer

Catch and release 😂
    [ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IZogPol_JD8"]Latest 'nonsense' from PETA on the mouse plague 'takes the cake' - YouTube[/ame]

Wow! Lunatic is an accurate description.

Comment

They are injecting mice with drugs (just like the vax they use today) and the mice spread the sickness to the others from their skin and feces and urine. It's called shedding. It depopulates a great percentage of the population but not all of them because it is important to leave the strong ones to survive.

Comment

In other parts of Australia they kill cats because theyre invasive...and kill native species for sport. Sounds like alot of felines need to be relocated where needed. Its called ***** Control...and there is a song about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
          In other parts of Australia they kill cats because theyre invasive...and kill native species for sport. Sounds like alot of felines need to be relocated where needed. Its called ***** Control...and there is a song about it.
          I was scrolling to comment about the cat hunting in Australia and make a joke about that's why there's a mouse problem. You beat me to it.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxUTl_xd9u0"]Shooting Cats: Australia's War on Feral Cats - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

That's disgusting. And PETA is stupid as usual. Sometimes I just think people try to be that stupid. You really have to try in order to be that idiotic. It's not humanly possible to be that stupid. There's no way.

Comment

Where's the pied piper when you need him?

Comment

Birth control is the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
                  Birth control is the answer.
                  I agree the woman on PETA does not need to reproduce.

Comment

sounds and looks like AOC

Comment

Can we trade our media for Australia's media. I could get used to his accent, would be great to trade our liberal idiot media for ones with common sense and ones who put things bluntly.

I saw some videos of guys in Australia with 22 LRs, and thermals. They would go at night and clean house on mice. You should see the number of mice, in a field at night, through a thermal, it's crazy.
                      Last edited by RifleBowPistol; 05-23-2021, 05:55 PM.

Comment

surprised they aren't up in arms about the feral cats being released in Chicago to combat the rat population.

CHICAGO — For the sixth consecutive year, Chicago has been named the rattiest city in America according to Orkin. To combat this issue, the Tree House Humane Society has placed over 1,000 feral cat…

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                          That's disgusting. And PETA is stupid as usual. Sometimes I just think people try to be that stupid. You really have to try in order to be that idiotic. It's not humanly possible to be that stupid. There's no way.
                          Duh! living proof right in front of your eyes that people are that dumb, stupid, naive, blind left, etc,etc. Look @ the world around you!

Comment

1. That activist lady was incredibly hot!

2. Good thing PETA's activist are that publicly ignorant and its that very ignorance that
                            has kept this organization at bay..otherwise they would truly be a very powerful and
                            successful group.

Comment

Dang 308 for cats guess there is no such thing as too much gun huh

Comment

Working...
                              X