Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things your spouse likes to do that you don’t.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Palmetto View Post
    I'm surprised nobody has mentioned essential oils yet.
    Essential Oils were overwhelming at first, but the guys at work finally quit making fun of me for smelling like lavender and peppermint so it's all good now! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      You youngsters gotta get your own tv viewing area. Lol. Don't watch chic crap. Starting to think the boycott pro sports guys are watching Lifetime movies with their wives.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
      Funny you say that.... I have boycotted all pro sports with the exception of golf. We do end up watching more chic flicks than before. As someone said earlier, it makes her happy so I don't mind it.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
        Cleaning. She can’t sleep without making sure the house is clean, floors are swept, etc. Everything in its place. She’s crazy about clean floors. I appreciate a clean house, but I’ll be **** if I’m gonna take off my boots every time I walk in. Dirt paid for everything we own.

Beaches. She loves them. I hate them. We go annually.[emoji2369]

The Royal Family. She keeps up with them and watches their shows and tries to talk to me about them. I haven’t cared about them since 1776.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Funny as hail! Wife is almost identical!

Comment

Cleaning. She can’t sleep without making sure the house is clean, floors are swept, etc. Everything in its place. She’s crazy about clean floors.
          I totally get it. When my wife gets back from a business trip THE VERY FIRST THING she does when she walks into the house is start cleaning the kitchen. For awhile, I would make an effort to have it spotless before she got home. It didn't matter; she still had to clean. It's in her DNA.

Comment

Cleaning. She can’t sleep without making sure the house is clean, floors are swept, etc. Everything in its place. She’s crazy about clean floors. I appreciate a clean house, but I’ll be **** if I’m gonna take off my boots every time I walk in. Dirt paid for everything we own.

The Royal Family. She keeps up with them and watches their shows and tries to talk to me about them. I haven’t cared about them since 1776.

what is it about the Royal Family that American women craze? I have never figured that out

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
              what is it about the Royal Family that American women craze? I have never figured that out
              I never knew this was a thing until the wedding 10 or so years back. I had a bunch of women clients and they kept trying to talk to me about it. For the life of me I couldn't figure out why they care.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                Originally posted by CEO View Post
                I never knew this was a thing until the wedding 10 or so years back. I had a bunch of women clients and they kept trying to talk to me about it. For the life of me I couldn't figure out why they care.
                Every little girl wanted/s to be a princess.

Comment

What kind of commie doesn’t like the beach and saltwater??

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post

Apparently alot of them.

Odd.

Comment

Originally posted by Raider Power View Post
                      I refuse to go to target with my wife, nope not happening. We’ll be in there all day looking at BS.

Search youtube for "husbands of Target".

Comment

My husband wants to know where he can find a wife like this! Nothing is sexier to him than a woman with a vacuum cleaner in her hand.

Comment

Originally posted by ken800 View Post
                          Search youtube for "husbands of Target".
                          That's funny stuff. I like the end "7.6 million husbands are left in parking lots each year"

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            Apparently alot of them.

Odd.

I love saltwater. Love to fish it. I don’t see the point of vacationing where it’s hot and humid when you live where it’s hot and humid. I don’t hate the beach, but I don’t LOVE it either.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                              My husband wants to know where he can find a wife like this! Nothing is sexier to him than a woman with a vacuum cleaner in her hand.
                              Not trying to be forward but you are quite fetching with just a drink in your hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                                Not trying to be forward but you are quite fetching with just a drink in your hand.
                                That’s only because you haven’t seen what I can do with a Hoover!

(Though I think it may have had more to do with the drink in YOUR hand, please consider me highly flattered, sir.)

Comment

Working...
                                X