Recommendations New late model bows Ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommendations New late model bows Ebay

Looking for recommendations on New late model bows that I may be able to snag online/Ebay or wherever for a reasonable price. Open to any and all brands as long as they make a quality bow. Currently shooting a 2014 PSE Source. Been a great bow, practically new condition, could use a tune. Always was a Hoyt guy before that, and then they just got to expensive for me. Had an Alphamax before the PSE that I absolutely loved. May just shoot this one for another year. Think I bought it New in box, sealed in 2017 or 2018, and took it to Hoffy's and got dialed in.

Ttt

Comment

Well, Im a Mathews guy. Loved my Legacy for a long time. Still have 2. It was one of the best bows Mathews made, still to date, in my opinion.

I shoot a Creed now. Lower weight, basically the same velocity.

Comment

I don't recommend Ebay. Alot of funny stuff goes on with selling bows there. Stick to the classifieds.

Comment

Xpedition Archery line is phenomenal, and you can get them on clearance onlone from sportsmans warehouse.
          And since sportsmans is an authorized dealer, the lifetime warranty is valid.

Comment

Archery talk classifieds for sure!

Comment

Archery Talk classifieds. Athens Archery has made some great bows, and they have a transferable lifetime warranty.

Comment

Thanks for the responses

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                  Well, Im a Mathews guy. Loved my Legacy for a long time. Still have 2. It was one of the best bows Mathews made, still to date, in my opinion.

I shoot a Creed now. Lower weight, basically the same velocity.
                  My brother still pulls his out and shoots it. Not a speed demon, but it was so dead in the hand and so easy to shoot. Very forgiving, just felt like one of those bows that shot where you where aiming.

Comment

Originally posted by soldierarcher View Post
                    I don't recommend Ebay. Alot of funny stuff goes on with selling bows there. Stick to the classifieds.
                    Originally posted by Easttxbowman View Post
                    Archery talk classifieds for sure!
                    Originally posted by SharpEnd View Post
                    Archery Talk classifieds. Athens Archery has made some great bows, and they have a transferable lifetime warranty.
                    I'd be hesitant of buying a bow on E-bay these days, and even Archery Talk isn't as "trustworthy" as it used to be, since they stopped using seller feedback.
                    If you go AT, just make sure that you get plenty of pictures of the bow and actually communicate with the seller before you pull the trigger on a deal.

Comment

Sportsman Guide have good deals for all outdoor sports equipment's: https://www.bulkcheapammo.com/retail...ortsmans-guide

Comment

You can get better deals on some of the lesser known brands like Athens, Xpedition etc. They just don't hold the resale that a Mathews, Hoyt or Bowtech does.

I've been super satisfied with my Athens Revelation 7.

Comment

For the money, I'd be hard pressed not to go with a Mission by Mathews

Comment

I bought a vxr 28 off ebay this year. I ask for close up pictures of the cams and limbs. Bow was in perfect shape. It came completely rigged and I paid 800 dollars for it.. I sold the rest and sight for 250 bucks and put the stuff I wanted on it.. Archerytalk is a good place too . I usually sell my old bows there..

Comment

Working...
                            X