• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Savage with the accu trigger. Hard to beat. I have several
    And are impressed with all
    If them

Comment

Doesn't BassPro carry those neat little Christensen Arms Ridgeline rifles with the carbon fiber barrel that weigh next to nothing? I wonder how they are for accuracy?

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
        Doesn't BassPro carry those neat little Christensen Arms Ridgeline rifles with the carbon fiber barrel that weigh next to nothing? I wonder how they are for accuracy?
        Cabela's has these. They're about $2800

Comment

Depends on your definition of best, but if I go to Cabelas I'm not coming out with a Savage, remington, ruger,bergara or Tikka.
          Not dogging those, just sayin.
          The gun room has very nice rifles. Proof, GAP, Weatherby, Fierce, Christinsen arms, nice Brownings, Sako...

Or find some very nice glass

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
            I have one of the CA in a 300 WSM. It shoots 1/2 with a few factory rounds. Very good shooting rifle.. The trigger is a TT, but not a fan of the model.

Comment

My vote goes to Bergara

Comment

Ruger American($300 to $500) or Ruger Precision($1,000.00) rifles are nice for the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Colton View Post
                  My vote goes to Bergara
                  I like the bergara as well but from what I can see they only carry the 6.5. I was also reading about the Howa 1500 model.

I have about a grand in gift cards. I literally just found them when I got another one for Father’s Day lol

Comment

Working...
                  X