Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brave pit... Glad boaris is ok!

Comment

Man, thats not a good situation. Definitely something that would change a neighbor relationship for some.

Unfortunately the dogs reaction is probably when it was dumped off in your area. That is just a horrible first owner that created that. I have owned many pits and non fit the stereotype many have put on them.

Glad to hear all humans are safe and animals are healing.

Boaris continues to amaze.

J

Comment

I’m Team Boaris!…. Just because it’s been such a dang cool story from the jump!

Comment

I subscribed to your channel so I don’t miss a Boaris video lol

Comment

build an octagon & vid...

cheers...

Comment

DANG! Boaris has put on some pounds. What a cool pet!

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
                That’s crazy, I can imagine the kids were stressed over that.

I’,m gonna go ahead and go out on a limb and say that will be the last time that dog goes after Ole Boaris…
                There is a 100% chance that dog tries again.

Comment

Team Boaris! Come get a taste

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

I concur.

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      There is a 100% chance that dog tries again.
                      But it won't be on the road near their driveway. Or at least not w me there.

His "walks" are limited to the pasture.

And if it happens on my property, the neighbor won't be as happy. Not cause of a pet pig. But simply because of an aggressive dog on my property.

Buddy brings his dog over regularly. Boaris don't bother it unless it bothers him. And that dogs too small to be a threat and generally leaves him alone.

I wouldn't bat an eye if the situation was reversed, on his property.

Hopefully all is over with and well.

Comment

Originally posted by 12ring View Post
                        But it won't be on the road near their driveway. Or at least not w me there.

His "walks" are limited to the pasture.

And if it happens on my property, the neighbor won't be as happy. Not cause of a pet pig. But simply because of an aggressive dog on my property.

Buddy brings his dog over regularly. Boaris don't bother it unless it bothers him. And that dogs too small to be a threat and generally leaves him alone.

I wouldn't bat an eye if the situation was reversed, on his property.

Hopefully all is over with and well.
                        I agree. But dogs either run like hell from now on after an ordeal like that, or they can't wait to try again...and pitts generally can't wait to try again.

Comment

^^^
                          I agree!

Comment

I had a shorthair who loved chasing rabbits, until a rabbit ran full steam through a hogwire fence that she didn't see. She ran from rabbits till the day she died.

My uncle had her full brother, he attacked a skunk when he was young and got the full treatment. He never missed a chance to kill a skunk from then on. That dog ALWAYS stunk!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              I agree. But dogs either run like hell from now on after an ordeal like that, or they can't wait to try again...and pitts generally can't wait to try again.
                              I agree, and throw in a couple kids defending the pig and it could really turn bad.

Comment

Thank you Boaris, for a job well done!

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Working...
                                X