X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I-35

Be ye warned.

Southbound I-35 between DFW & Waco is a parking lot

If there is a worse hwy in America that I35 I haven't seen it.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
      If there is a worse hwy in America that I35 I haven't seen it.
      This.

I travel a lot. It's garbage.

Comment

I've driven it from Duluth, MN (start/end) to Dallas....by far, the worst trip of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Colton View Post
          Be ye warned.

Southbound I-35 between DFW & Waco is a parking lot
          I've never been thru there when its not a parking lot. I hate I35

Comment

Looks like the southbound side is closed between Grandview and Itasca. After sitting through that you get to go through the construction in Waco that has been going on since they invented the automobile.

Comment

Errbody heading to Chip and Joann's place in Waco for the weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                Looks like the southbound side is closed between Grandview and Itasca. After sitting through that you get to go through the construction in Waco that has been going on since they invented the automobile.

I thought all the construction cones were just poor choice in decorations.... You telling me they actually are doing work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If it aint midday midweek...I aint driving it.

I made a run to Ft Worth and back last week and it wasnt bad. Lots of concrete being chewed up in Waco.

There needs to be an I35 interstate public transportation railway. Really through out the US but especially in Texas.

Good lookin out Colton.

Comment

I take 31 to Waco.

Comment

Originally posted by EliteDriver View Post
                      I've driven it from Duluth, MN (start/end) to Dallas....by far, the worst trip of my life.
                      I do the Ft Worth MSP ride a couple times a year. It's horrifically boring, with cities spaced just right that you can't leave Houston at a normal hour and avoid rush hour in all of them, combined with weird changing speed limits, and a random toll road in KS. I despise that road.

At least once you get just south of MSP, there are some hills and trees. And suicidal deer everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by EliteDriver View Post
                        Man, I drove it straight through from Austin to Duluth on the way to Grand Marais, MN and don't remember hitting less than 70 for more than a couple miles or so. Granted, that was 1994. :-)

Comment

it's always backed up for no reason through there. even on Sundays...

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Guy got killed on a motorcycle south bound this morning, wife sat in it for 4 hours.

Guy hit the barrier with his truck trying to get on the tollway then somebody else hit his truck and pushed it out into traffic and the bike hit the truck.
                              Last edited by Bassdeer; 05-27-2021, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X