No announcement yet.

Doge Coin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ready to see this stupid crap go back to $0. All these millennials thinking their $1000 is going to buy them a “Lambo” or jet. Comical.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
      Ready to see this stupid crap go back to $0. All these millennials thinking their $1000 is going to buy them a “Lambo” or jet. Comical.
      For the people that have the balls to hold, it’s always a possibility. I believe Bitcoin was .08 cents in 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
        For the people that have the balls to hold, it’s always a possibility. I believe Bitcoin was .08 cents in 2009.
        Stop it. It’s not. At $1000, Dogecoin would be worth more than Apple and Amazon combined. I don’t care how big your balls are. It’s not “going to the moon”. It’s going back to $0.

Comment

I don’t think doge will be a bitcoin or etherium, but I do believe it’s worth holding for a while. Even after the dip, I’m still WAY UP.

Comment

Stop it. It’s not. At $1000, Dogecoin would be worth more than Apple and Amazon combined. I don’t care how big your balls are. It’s not “going to the moon”. It’s going back to $0.
            If you would have purchased DOGE the day it was released with a $500 investment, it would be worth about $1.7 Million.

Comment

Originally posted by retrieverman View Post
              I don’t think doge will be a bitcoin or etherium, but I do believe it’s worth holding for a while. Even after the dip, I’m still WAY UP.
              I don’t think so either, but anything has potential. You just never know. The key is getting in on the ground floor if you want big gains quickly.

Comment

If you would have purchased DOGE the day it was released with a $500 investment, it would be worth about $1.7 Million.
                Sure, but we don’t have a time machine. That’s why the stock market is forward looking. BTW. Had you invested $1,000 in Amazon at the IPO, it would be worth more than $1.2M today.

Comment

Sure, but we don’t have a time machine. That’s why the stock market is forward looking. BTW. Had you invested $1,000 in Amazon at the IPO, it would be worth more than $1.2M today.

I’m not discrediting that. You just said DOGE allowing you to buy a lambo is comical, when in fact, it very well could have. For a lot of people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m not discrediting that. You just said DOGE allowing you to buy a lambo is comical, when in fact, it very well could have. For a lot of people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Right. My comment was for those investing today. Those who bought sub-penny and road it to $.55, if they held, obviously killed it. My point is that crazy rise won’t happen again. It’s not going from $.50 to $1000.

Comment

Right. My comment was for those investing today. Those who bought sub-penny and road it to $.55, if they held, obviously killed it. My point is that crazy rise won’t happen again. It’s not going from $.50 to $1000.
                      I concur

Comment

There are 10,000 Dogecoins produced every minute of every day 24/7. This will keep the price from getting too crazy. Make you money while you can but sell in time.

Comment

Is this the end of the Doge? Taking a major dip today.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
                            There are 10,000 Dogecoins produced every minute of every day 24/7. This will keep the price from getting too crazy. Make you money while you can but sell in time.
                            That's what gets me. This stuff is a huge Ponzi scam. Lots of people made lots of money on the Ponzi scam until......they didn't. Just don't be one of the many who are at the top......

Comment

Originally posted by BonesandArrow View Post
                              Is this the end of the Doge? Taking a major dip today.
                              looks like all the cryptos are down rn, cringed looking at my numbers this morning

Comment

Working...
                              X