But-ee’s DEF fluid Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But-ee’s DEF fluid Question

Buc-ee’s sells a def fluid inside that is $6.95 for a 2.5 gallon jug. Question is has anybody used it in their diesel? Thanks for any information.

Guys from work have. Works good so far

Comment

Thanks bow tech for the feedback.

Comment

Best thing you can do with Def fluid is keep it out of sunlight. And try to keep it cool if possible, while storing the fluid.

Comment

QT truck stop by me sells it bulk so I just pull through the tractor trailer lanes and pay $2.79 a gallon.

Comment

I’ve never had an issue with it... Oreillys carries their version for 10$ as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Buc-ees also sells it cheaper at the pump and you can skip the annoying jugs!

Comment

Originally posted by scott123456789 View Post
                QT truck stop by me sells it bulk so I just pull through the tractor trailer lanes and pay $2.79 a gallon.
                Same thing here, the heck with the boxes when the new F250 are 6 gallon tanks

Comment

bucees def at the pump is all I run.

Comment

I've not seen the bulk at the pump at bucees. It must only be at a few locations

Comment

Buc-ees only has it on a few pumps at the end of the line, with the diesel only pumps. They have stand alone DEF, and a combo pump with both nozzles.

Comment

Originally posted by Txnative78 View Post
                        I've not seen the bulk at the pump at bucees. It must only be at a few locations
                        That’s correct. I know Texas City and Katy have it

Comment

I buy mine at Atwood’s they put it on sale for $5.99 often but regular price is $6.99 for 2.5 gallons got about 400k miles running it (2 different trucks) no issues so far

Comment

it's fine.

If Buccees is selling it, a few people have used it already.

Comment

Get it at the pump!

Comment

Working...
                              X