Chicken Express discount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chicken Express discount

Me and my wife went thru the drive thru at Chicken Express last night and they gave us a 10% senior discount. Never had one before. Is this something new or maybe just on Mondays. We usually only eat there on weekends. Getting old has a few perks.

You ever had one?

How old you gotta be? lol

Comment

Originally posted by spotsanddots View Post
      How old you gotta be? lol
      Ha ha!
      If y'all qualify, I surely will.

Comment

Regardless of discount them thar is sum dang good eats.

Comment

Top notch chicken livers and gravy

Comment

i think it usually depends on the person waiting on you.

Comment

I’ve never been offered so I must look mighty good for my age. ;b

Comment

I know nothing about the discount but an 18 piece gizzards, extra crispy, with gravy and a biscuit, sounds pretty awesome right now.

Comment

I ask for a discount everytime we buy something and eat out. Amazing how many places will give you a 10-20 percent discount for just asking. I do qualify for the senior one.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                    I’ve never been offered so I must look mighty good for my age. ;b
                    Are you saying that you still get 'carded' for adult beverages?

At this point, I don't know if it's better to get the discount or the compliment
                    for looking sooo young.

Comment

I love me some Chicken Express gizzards and livers with gravy.
                      I'll have to ask about a discount next time. Thanks for the tip

Comment

Before I swore off fast food we used to hit that one up in Nacodoches on the way home from the lease every trip. Both becouse it was good and because it helped us sober up quickly.

Comment

Dairy Queen gives a senior discount also.

Comment

Originally posted by N.DaWoods View Post
                            I know nothing about the discount but an 18 piece gizzards, extra crispy, with gravy and a biscuit, sounds pretty awesome right now.
                            the gizzards are usually overcooked without ordering them "extra crispy". I cannot imagine how tough & chewy they are when they cook them more.

Comment

65 for discount. Best fast food out there. Jalapeño poppers are outstanding.

Comment

Working...
                              X