No announcement yet.

Doge Coin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think Elon created ElonOne. It was named after him because somebody figured that since he has such a strong influence over the price of Doge that attaching his name to a cryptocurrency would make it go to the moon or something. I'm speculating, of course.

Comment

I don't think Elon created ElonOne. It was named after him because somebody figured that since he has such a strong influence over the price of Doge that attaching his name to a cryptocurrency would make it go to the moon or something. I'm speculating, of course
      well that was actually my first guess, started as a joke. "Elon One" sounds like a plane, probably what the guy(s) who created it plan on buying after their joke turns into crazy money for them

Comment

How many different apps are y’all using for this stuff?
        So far I have Coinbase, uphold, MetaMask and bitmart, plus Robinhood.

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post
          I've tried looking up ELONONE and cant find out much about it. With that name, is this something that Elon Musk is promoting and/or created? I wouldnt mind putting a few thousand into something like this, it would give me something to look at over the next few weeks.

It is a legit coin and project

Comment

[QUOTE]https://astroelon.net/[QUOTE]

Well that clears it all up......that website looks like one that was built back when we where using dial up internet

I'm trying by best to learn about this stuff, all the terminology, and different apps. Thanks for the heads up, I'll keep my eye on it. If this stuff was easier and/or if I could call somebody and say "buy or sell X amount today" then I would have been in all of these cryto's. But I guess thats why most people arent and those that are can make stupid money at times.

Comment

I use coinbase pro. much cheaper fees to buy and sell. It all a crap shoot!!

Comment

Originally posted by DKirk View Post
                How many different apps are y’all using for this stuff?
                So far I have Coinbase, uphold, MetaMask and bitmart, plus Robinhood.
                It's getting ridiculous. I've got Robinhood, Trust Wallet, Bitmart, and Gemini. I'm about to add Coinbase. I hope this all becomes more simple in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by SamHarper View Post
                  It's getting ridiculous. I've got Robinhood, Trust Wallet, Bitmart, and Gemini. I'm about to add Coinbase. I hope this all becomes more simple in the future.
                  Feel free to use my link:

Coinbase is a secure online platform for buying, selling, transferring, and storing cryptocurrency.

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
                    Feel free to use my link:

Coinbase is a secure online platform for buying, selling, transferring, and storing cryptocurrency.

Did you get it?

Comment

Originally posted by SamHarper View Post
                      Did you get it?
                      I think we'll each get the $10 BTC when you make a cumulative purchase of $100 or more. Also, be sure you do the tutorials for the free cryptos. The ones I did a few months back have all at least doubled in value. Makes me wish I'd purchased more of what they gave me.

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
                        I think we'll each get the $10 BTC when you make a cumulative purchase of $100 or more.
                        I already did.

Comment

[quote=MAP;15607981][QUOTE]https://astroelon.net/

Well that clears it all up......that website looks like one that was built back when we where using dial up internet

I'm trying by best to learn about this stuff, all the terminology, and different apps. Thanks for the heads up, I'll keep my eye on it. If this stuff was easier and/or if I could call somebody and say "buy or sell X amount today" then I would have been in all of these cryto's. But I guess thats why most people arent and those that are can make stupid money at times.
                          Yea. It’s not the fanciest, but their project is good. And it’s making my $$$ grow by the hour. I’m up considerably after 4 days.

Comment

My gut told me it was gonna drop after Elon’s SNL gig and it fell pretty hard.

Originally posted by jmw View Post
                            I’m no expert by any means, but I’m thinking it’s still going up at least until Saturday when Elon Musk is on snl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sell Mortimer! Sell!

Comment

I put in my sell at .84, didnt want to be greedy waiting on the $1 price people were speculating.
                                Jokes on me and a lot others.

Hopefully it will recover in the next few days.
                                It’s dropping pretty hard this am

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X