Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrigging View Post
    Can you bring a hyena back?
    Spotted hyena yes with right permits, brown hyena no. And don't ask why, bc USFW is cra cra.

Comment

Going in 1 month

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
        Going in 1 month
        Mike,

I'm very jealous. Keep me posted.

Comment

August. 2 weeks of hunting, 13 species of plains game.

Comment

Anyone recommend how to get there? Is delta going to be flying to SA anytime soon? I hear horror stories about European connections...my experiences with idiots in Toronto over broadheads leaves me a bit gunshy....

Comment

I've always gone direct from ATL to JNG via Delta. The last time I went direct on SA from JFK to JNG. Prefer the Delta flight. Overall shortest time travelling and a comfortable flight

Comment

Flying out of Houston to New Jersey, short layover then to Joburg. United with exit row seats ( more leg room) long flight. $1,500.00 round trip. Leaving late August and return Labor day. Sabudawn Safaris, Limpopo. Guide has first hunters today. Waiting on report.

Comment

You guys fly business class for more room?

Comment

Originally posted by Lostacresranch View Post
                    You guys fly business class for more room?
                    Wish I could afford it. On Delta First Class was $8K one way, so $16K round trip. There is no Business class on Delta, but you can pay about $300 extra round trip for additional leg room in Economy Plus. That's what I've done.

Comment

Originally posted by Rigging Cooks View Post
                      Flying out of Houston to New Jersey, short layover then to Joburg. United with exit row seats ( more leg room) long flight. $1,500.00 round trip. Leaving late August and return Labor day. Sabudawn Safaris, Limpopo. Guide has first hunters today. Waiting on report.

Me and my group fly out may 3 to go hunt with same outfit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by buck_wild View Post
                        Spotted hyena yes with right permits, brown hyena no. And don't ask why, bc USFW is cra cra.
                        I really wish Trump would have fixed these issues before he left office. I can't believe we are still not allowing polar bear imports. Not that I'll ever be able to afford but we could all follow Doc's live threads.

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
                          I really wish Trump would have fixed these issues before he left office. I can't believe we are still not allowing polar bear imports. Not that I'll ever be able to afford but we could all follow Doc's live threads.
                          Don't let they stop you ! You can still go on hunt-just can't get it back. There's a guy doing faux polar bear mounts now The SA guys press this issue all the time with coaxing Americans to still do farm lion hunts, but I guess I really am that selfish. If I can't bring it home, then it doesn't really interest me.

And I try to stay out of public politics, but Trump didn't do a whole lot to help hunters. Now he didn't hurt us either, so I guess that's a bonus.

Comment

Heading to Tanzania for the first time in a few months, do yall get any vaccines before going?? Hep A, Typhoid, Yellow fever?

Comment

Two years ago we flew Emirates to Dubai then to Joberg. It was super nice and easy, just expensive. I'm hoping to go in 2022 and will probably do the same again assuming it is available.

Comment

Good luck to those of you headed to Africa! Beware of shipping cost on your trophy’s, it’s currently insane.

Comment

Working...
                                X