Kubota vs Bad boy Zero Turn mower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kubota vs Bad boy Zero Turn mower

I'm looking at both Kubota and Bad Boy Zero turns. I really like the Bad Boys, but saw a Kubota on the lot yesterday and it had some nice features. Do any of you have experience with the Kubota zero turn?

Can't go wrong with either. Check out the Gravely while you're at it. That's what I'll be picking up when my riding lawn mower poops out.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have the Kubota ZCommander. It has been a great machine

Comment

^^
        What Brandon said.

Comment

Bad boy is what I’d buy if I wasn’t running commercial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

How is the Briggs and Stratton, Kohler motors? I have experience with Kawasaki motors on the zero turn I have now and have been pleased.

Comment

Compare spindles and hydraulic pumps.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoneman1 View Post
                I'm looking at both Kubota and Bad Boy Zero turns. I really like the Bad Boys, but saw a Kubota on the lot yesterday and it had some nice features. Do any of you have experience with the Kubota zero turn?

If those are your choices, that kubota is better built, regardless of model. Check the deck and everything you can’t easily see.

Comment

Kubota is a lot like Toyota IMO. Nothing flashy they haven’t changed much don’t market much but they just work. Currently have a Z724x with 850 hours on it that runs like a top. It was my dads old mower so it had a hard life being used commercially in Galveston. He just bought the new model a few months ago. Great mowers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What about Spartan, which is a company owned by one of the former owners of Bad Boy, any good ?

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                      I have the Kubota ZCommander. It has been a great machine
                      This is what I just got with the upgraded suspension seat and I love it.

Comment

Come up to temple we can get you in a kubota mower.

Comment

I have a Kubota, mow 3 acres sometimes twice a week, this is it's 7th year, never had to do anything other than change/sharpen blades, oil and filter changes, if it quit today I'd go buy another one just like it.

Comment

PM Sent Bowtech.

Thanks for the replies everyone.

Comment

I have a Kubota z725 with the Kohler motor and mow 2 acres weekly. Never had a problem with the mower.

Comment

Working...
                              X