I jumped Ship Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Black-N-Red View Post
    If I buy another new bow it will be a Bear. I had an Arena 30 & loved the thing. Till a limb split, now it’s just hanging in the shop. But I will have another Bear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I regret selling my Arena 30 to switch to the 33” Kuma

Comment

I had a bear carnage for probly 5 yrs or so. It was a great bow, I believe that a TBH'er is shooting it now.

Comment

If I was in the market for a new one I guarantee Bear would be on test run list. My son has a Cruzer and shoots lights out.

Comment

I love mine I’ve had 3 in a row

Comment

Originally posted by gneimeth View Post
            I have been a die hard Bear fan for the last 5 years (also first hunting compound bow I had when I was a kid). Their top of the line bows fit me extremely well and that’s after trying multiple brands, I keep coming back. I currently have a Kuma 33 and also have a 28” Divergent.

How’s the Divergent?? I’ve thought about that bow hard. But haven’t found one at any shops to shoot.

Comment

2007 Bear Elements, I’ve owned since it was new. Went last year to buy a new bow for myself and give my son the Bear but ended up buying him a new bow instead and keeping the Bear. Shoots straight every time for me. Maybe a new bow this year.

Comment

Nothing wrong with a Fred Bear

Comment

O my problem is they are only made for normal people. Is with gorilla arms can’t draw them far enough

Comment

I shot a Bear Method for several years. Really enjoyed it but Mathews fit me a little better. If I ever go new, newer Bear models will be on the list for ones to try out.

Comment

Bear Divergent Eko and love it, Have shot bear for ten years now.

Comment

Working...
                      X