No announcement yet.

Form 4 Wait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silencer Shop put in 10,000 applications in one day in early July. I bet the wait time is going to be close to 14-16 months before the 41f backlog is done.

Comment

It's really long right now. I bought two within a month of each other. One was about 7 months and still waiting on the other. In July it will have been a year.

Comment

Efile form 1 took 11 months.

Comment

I put my last one in a week before 41F.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

7 months for my sbr and can.

Comment

Originally posted by Jethro View Post
              Going from memory, I thought it was late July. Sorry, it was early August.

But in all fairness, it was one I had to submit all new paperwork on because the dealer screwed up the first one. Originally it was filed in Jan of '16, and denied due to an incorrect serial number right after 41F went into effect in July. Because of that I had to resubmit under the new regs, and jump through the new hoops, and do it all a second time. I wasn't even sure I wanted to go through all that mess, and so I didn't get it done until early August.

If an early stamp was ever deserved, it was probably that one. I am sitting at 13 1/2 months since original submission. So you guys can put the pitchforks up, lol.
              This happened to me took me 2 years to get mine... After the screw up it only took 9 months but still all in all 2 years, don't go through small shop make sure you go through big name dealer that is recognizable by the ATF seems to work out better / quicker

Comment

Sandman approved June 14th

So 11 months and 4 days

Now the wait for a email from capital armory

Comment

Man that's good news. Right in my time frame for my Tracker.

Comment

Picked up my form 4 on 6-14 for a can that I submitted the week B4 41F went into effect

Comment

Y'all are killing me. That's when I sent one for my Gem Tracker.

Comment

2 form 4's submitted 7/11/16. Approved 5/27/17. Capitol armory emailed me 6/13/17

Comment

Man I think I'm going to cave and put in for a sandman k when I go up to capital armory lol

Comment

Form 4 Wait

344 days later

Sandman S

If it wasn't for 41f I'd be snagging a sandman K when I go to pick this guy up

Comment

Getting anxious now. If I had any corrections that would of have need to been corrected, I should of have known right now right?

Forms submitted 9/20/2016, credit card payment processed 9/27/16.

I assume I'm getting pretty dang close, about a week away from 9 months.

Comment

Yeah. You keep right on believing that. My credit card was charged on July 16th of 2016. Still waiting.

Comment

Working...
                                X