• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God is in control But!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amen!

Comment

Thanks for that Bro Bill. I have a friend who's going through a health scare, I sent that to him. He's struggling with the worrying, I hope that helps him help himself.

Comment

Absolutely!

Comment

Very well said.

Comment

Bro. Bill, was thinking about my Grandma earlier today and now I see this. Grandma E. was a hard working wheat farm and cattle ranch pioneer in Oklahoma, and when I read this I can hear her saying it. Thanks for posting.

Comment

So true.

Comment

Originally posted by 3ChordTruth View Post
                Bro. Bill, was thinking about my Grandma earlier today and now I see this. Grandma E. was a hard working wheat farm and cattle ranch pioneer in Oklahoma, and when I read this I can hear her saying it. Thanks for posting.
                Amen and your welcome
                :-)

Comment

Amen!

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
                    Thanks for that Bro Bill. I have a friend who's going through a health scare, I sent that to him. He's struggling with the worrying, I hope that helps him help himself.
                    Yes sir!!
                    I learned early in the ministry from my mentor
                    We are in charge of our actions and attitudes how we choose to act is up to us!

That new Song by Crowder Good GOD Almighty says
                    I hope you find me praising Your Name no matter what comes!
                    Praising God in the middle of a storm hair lips the devil!

Comment

Originally posted by Bro. Bill View Post
                      Yes sir!!
                      I learned early in the ministry from my mentor
                      We are in charge of our actions and attitudes how we choose to act is up to us!

That new Song by Crowder Good GOD Almighty says
                      I hope you find me praising Your Name no matter what comes!
                      Praising God in the middle of a storm hair lips the devil!
                      And also from this David Crowder song:

“Like sun in the morning, I know You're gonna be there every day
                      So what on earth could make me be afraid?”

Comment

Originally posted by 3ChordTruth View Post
                        Double that. My Grandma worked so hard in the acre garden / orchard on the cotton/cattle farm, canned everything. When she got older, her hands bled a lot from the work so Grandpa had the cousin plow up the garden to stop her from running herself down.
                        They would not hesitate to slap you if you didn't get up for church on Sunday (ask my cousin)

Comment

Originally posted by txhunt7 View Post
                          Double that. My Grandma worked so hard in the acre garden / orchard on the cotton/cattle farm, canned everything. When she got older, her hands bled a lot from the work so Grandpa had the cousin plow up the garden to stop her from running herself down.
                          They would not hesitate to slap you if you didn't get up for church on Sunday (ask my cousin)
                          My mother took care of a 1/2 acre garden canned, and froze all that wasn’t eaten
                          And gave away a lot.. to neighbors
                          we raised chickens and rabbits.,
                          Guess who got handed the baton at age 12 to clean the animals!
                          But we never missed a meal

Comment

Originally posted by txhunt7 View Post
                            God bless Grandmas. Looking back now one of the luckiest things to ever happen to me was the times I got to spend with my Grandma E. Sounds like you would say the same thing about your Grandma.

Comment

Originally posted by Bro. Bill View Post
                              My mother took care of a 1/2 acre garden canned, and froze all that wasn’t eaten
                              And gave away a lot.. to neighbors
                              we raised chickens and rabbits.,
                              Guess who got handed the baton at age 12 to clean the animals!
                              But we never missed a meal
                              God bless Grandmas and mothers too.

Comment

Working...
                              X